Got a big scratch on my car!!

87_TType

Hey guys. I was cruising the car the other day, and a 18 wheeler got in front of me. B4 I could pass him up something flew off the truck and hit my hood. Got a big scratch. (So sad and mad) Anyways trying to see is anyone recommends a good and fast paint shop. Want to be ready for the April meet. Live on the east side of Houston (Baytown).

Attachments

• IMG_20170313_133038016.jpg
    IMG_20170313_133038016.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 185
You could just temporarily touch it up and make the show and fix afterward. If your hood is up it wouldn't be as noticeable.

I feel your pain I just got one on my RR fender but it was my fault. I had to touch it up for now.

**UPDATE**
hey guys I found the original guy that painted my car awhile back. Dropped it off this past weekend and should be ready by Wednesday! I wasn't going to miss the meet for anything, now im just glad I was able to get it handled ahead of time . See y'all in April!

I was out and about last weekend several of us TR owners had a little GTG... when I got ready to leave there was a sizable oil spot under the car but up near the front pass side of the car. The bottom oil cooler line was leaking. I ordered new ones from Highway Stars on Monday and they arrived yesterday. I'll replace the bad one this weekend and be ready to go.

How do you guys feel about driving that distance in your TR, Dallas to Houston. Farthest I've gone is 150 miles round trip, so I'm kinda nervous.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How do you guys feel about driving that distance in your TR, Dallas to Houston. Farthest I've gone is 150 miles round trip, so I'm kinda nervous.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Back in the day the TR was a daily driver for most. Like any car, taken care of and it should take you anywhere.

David, and I drove a few legs of Power Tour last summer. I have put over 1100 miles on mine this year already.

Yep I did the full run on the Tour from Dallas to Gonzalez, LA. where it started to Kansas City, KS where it ended and back to Dallas of course. :) Had a blast!

No worries we'll be running together.