Good TR Shop S/E MI?

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
Popped another head gasket. Am looking for a good shop familiar with Turbo Regals between Pontiac and Flint to do a head gasket repair. Anyone??

Without any other replies for the location your looking for, your best bet would be Aggressive Auto in Clinton Township

Shop your job around locally if it's a high performance build. There are other fish in the pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotta give props to Scott Vail after getting my car back today, the guy knows his stuff! He discovered MANY problems I inherited; chip for 98+ octane fuel, bad boost solenoid overboosting the car, bad coil pack causing popping/backfiring at WOT, properly adjusted fuel pressure and cleaned up butchered wiring. Now that I have a GOOD transmission from Dave Husek (NY) that actually has a 2nd gear, the car has never run better!

If members want GREAT work I can't recommend David Husek's transmissions (http://www.turbobuickperformance.com/) or Scott Vail's (Quick Turbo V6) expertise in troubleshooting, wrenching and tuning!

I've gotta give props to Scott Vail after getting my car back today, the guy knows his stuff! He discovered MANY problems I inherited; chip for 98+ octane fuel, bad boost solenoid overboosting the car, bad coil pack causing popping/backfiring at WOT, properly adjusted fuel pressure and cleaned up butchered wiring. Now that I have a GOOD transmission from Dave Husek (NY) that actually has a 2nd gear, the car has never run better!

If members want GREAT work I can't recommend David Husek's transmissions (http://www.turbobuickperformance.com/) or Scott Vail's (Quick Turbo V6) expertise in troubleshooting, wrenching and tuning!

Thanks dean! I hope you had sometime to enjoy the car before all this snow came.

Scott

Yes, to each his own. I've heard many mixed reviews of Aggressive but have never experienced their work personally. I wanted a proven expert in TR cars and found one. Scott Vail knows his stuff without question. He competently diagnosed and fixed ALL the problems my TR had. Like Aggressive, go with Aggressive....I will personally vouch for Scott's abilities in everything T/R related.