Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Back from my 4500 mile road trip. Feels good to be home. :)

Happy Friday.

Mike B.

Raining cats and dogs here in So Cal. :(
Managed to do 12 skydives over the past three days though. :D
I think I'll stay home and work on garage projects today.;)

Happy Friday.
Mike B.

Hello All , Its sunny and bought 50 here in North Ms , I been cleaning up on the car and my wonderful wife Kelly and I are bout to go CRUZZING . Happy and safe weekend to all , Keith

upload_2016-12-30_15-28-24.jpg

Anyone know what day it is? :rolleyes:

Guy, How's that beast running?

Anyone know what day it is? :rolleyes:

Guy, How's that beast running?

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

She's runnin' like a scalded dog on 21lbs of boost, can't wait to turn the wick up a little........ :D:D:D

There is a private track day down in Tucson on Sunday, Feb 12th, wanna come out and help me tune on her?:) Lou might be coming out, if he had someone to share the ride with it would probably encourage him a little.

I might do that. Nothin like a good road trip. Especially in a Hellcat. ;)

I drove the car to work today , Its was bout 30 * here in North Ms this morning , WOW how that car loves that cold dense air .

I drove mine to work, too.:D

It was about 42* but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to play........ :( Maybe on the way home.

Lately, I keep seeing the guy with the Boss Mustang I wrote about sometime back when I'm on the way home........

I drove mine to work, too.:D

It was about 42* but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to play........ :( Maybe on the way home.

Lately, I keep seeing the guy with the Boss Mustang I wrote about sometime back when I'm on the way home........
I went out at lunch and couldn't find any prey but it is more hours in the day ;)