Gonna go hunting this weekend!!!

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I got to flush the radiator and change the oil and then i think i might go out and do some killing, probably some Honda's. I need to rack up some before I sell her. I hope to post some stories in the next couple weeks.

I got to flush the radiator and change the oil and then i think i might go out and do some killing, probably some Honda's. I need to rack up some before I sell her. I hope to post some stories in the next couple weeks.
Sure not setting your site too high. ;)

OK I gotta ask you guys on here a question. I'm not the kinda guy to swirve in and out of lanes or cut a U turn and chase a car just to race. But I haven't had anybody try and challenge the ole' Buick. The 10" tires probaly dont help. I dont think my car is the fastest on the road. But I still would like a couple runs now and again. I only take the car out every other weekend so my time frame to finding races are small. I've noticed alot of big mufflered, stickered cars (even a 300zx) at the local "teenage" hangout. I'm 24 so i dont go there to hangout there i go to get food and gas cause the place is a SHEETZ. Now my question is. Is it a douchebag move to pull the Buick in right next to them go in grab a snack and let their young macho, testosterone flowing just to start a race. As you can tell I'm geting a little desperate!

OK I gotta ask you guys on here a question. .......... Now my question is. Is it a douchebag move to pull the Buick in right next to them go in grab a snack and let their young macho, testosterone flowing just to start a race. As you can tell I'm geting a little desperate!
Why not run at a track for T&T and show them there? Plenty of victims at a track . . . . Go beat up a new vette ;) . . . . What/how does the car run now?

Why not run at a track for T&T and show them there? Plenty of victims at a track . . . . Go beat up a new vette ;) . . . . What/how does the car run now?
very good question and i agree with you but the problem is I havent had much time to go to the track. Work every other weekend and 12 hour shifts when i do work. And i figure one or two runs is better than running her hard at the track for a couple hours. Like your other post said dont wanna blow it up. runs low 12's.

It's called fishing for a reason....sometimes you gotta pick the right lure or drown a few worms before you'll get a bite...;)

You could aways ask a group of those " young macho, testosterone flowing teenagers" where around there they go to race, that'll pique some interest, youuuuu betcha!

You could aways ask a group of those " young macho, testosterone flowing teenagers" where around there they go to race, that'll pique some interest, youuuuu betcha!
thats a great idea, nice line to reel them in. Way to think outside the box.

Just pull up and ask one of them how much HP their fart can adds. That will grab them by the ole squirrel snack pack. I have pissed a few of them off that way. If one of them have one of those stupid wings on the back ask them what it is for. Those guys only rev up their engine when I'm in the Subaru or when I am going the opposite direction in the Buick. I hate that!!!!

One of those kids did have the balls to try the GN with his GTP but he decided he had lost after about 200 feet. He didn't have the nerve to pull up next to me at the next light. He stayed back about a car and a half. If you get beat you get beat! Don't be an idiot and be afraid to pull up and acknowledge the guy who beat you. The worst part is he was the one who instigated the race in the first place. I have been beat before and still pulled next to the guy at the next light and tried again and lost. It's not the fastest car on the road but faster than most.