gnx look a like wheels

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
I have noticed some posts of people trying to sell the gnx look a like wheels that are not the gta wheels but the ones that had the flush center hub with the recessed holes for the lugs,(I'm sure you know what i mean). Well i bought a auto trader and was dreaming while looking at it and saw those exact wheels on a 1993 pontiac grand prix, so i went on a site with oem wheels and found that they are 16x8 and from the pic they are dished like the gta fronts, all 4. So if you like the rims go to the bone yard and look for the mid 90s grand prix.FYI

I found a bigger pic of the rims and they are a little different pattern spoke. sorry i thought i had something there.

you are looking for the rear rims on the pontiac gta i beleave somewhere in the 90 through 92 range. i don't know exactly when they were made but it is close. and they fit.

Actually those might be the Enkei brand of wheels you see.

FWIW: Many of the 98-2005 GM FWD C,H,G,W-bodies use the same 4.75" or 120mm bolt pattern so it is possible to bolt those wheels up, they just have to much positive offset for a G-body.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
You'll also find they're not the correct bolt pattern for TRs. ;)

You butter believe it......

That John don't miss a trick. ;)

:cool:

GNX? wheels

are the GNX wheels the same wheel that came on the GTA? or are there differences? please,
thanks, Gregg ( i am aware of the front -rear offset deal)