GNX #83

in car

Attachments

• 20160307_113105.jpg
    20160307_113105.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
No the hats not original. I have the original GNX hat and jacket and they were made by Molly designs. Also they were not numbered, you could probably get a number put on the jacket but they came with no number!

No the hats not original. I have the original GNX hat and jacket and they were made by Molly designs. Also they were not numbered, you could probably get a number put on the jacket but they came with no number!

Correct me if I'm wrong , those who know X's better than me . Not every single GNX has or had the jacket and book . The orig owner got a thank you letter from Molly and it stating to send in your size for jacket and book along with your cars number ( so the book will be numbered with your cars number ) . As far as I know , not every owner chose to do so , therefore not every GNX had a jacket , or book for that matter . NTM , some owners that have sold their GNX , decided to keep the jacket and/or book . Again , therefore is why not every X out there for sale will have these items .

I still have the orig letter in the orig envelope sent to the orig owner of mine .

Attachments

• Moly GNX letter.jpg
    Moly GNX letter.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 182
tta983 you own the clone #83??

i need to make sure the one im looking at is original!

It was in my family it was owned by Jim Reagan of Pigeon Forge Tn. That clone you saw in the picture was vandalized before he past away in feb. 2010. It was sold as well as 16 other cars he had. I have his TTA. As well as a lot of the GN and GNX parts and things that he collected. Jim bought a GNX new as well as his hephew in TN,they both were low numbered GNXs. I always thought Jim's GNX was 83 since the tag on the clone.