GNX 547

While they waited on the market value so they could make a profit perhaps? I do not have a issue with flipping homes but iconic vehicles are just a little harder to accept but I also realize my view is a personal thing.

Good to know that #547 will hopefully put more smiles on faces for years to come if possible. :)

That's basically what the collector car world is all about. It's what allows "new" buyers rather than some holding on to them indefinitely.

That's basically what the collector car world is all about. It's what allows "new" buyers rather than some holding on to them indefinitely.
What is wrong with holding onto a vehicle indefinitely? Nick Mason has refused offer's of over $30M for his 250 GTO but has said he will never sale. He gets it.

I will NEVER sell my first GN!

Thanks is appreciated yet not necessary and there should be no blame for making said choice. Life is a journey that requires no excuses and if one can live with their decisions there is no harm or foul.

All is good friend. ;)

lol Paul, I agree or maybe Rick Hendrick.
Well when Jay drove Spades GN it was at least a DD and Rick is a Corvette-GM guy (ever seen his collection?) not a Buick guy. RH imho is a true enthusiast so I could be wrong and it would not be the first time, I can live with that.

Last time I checked Buick is a part of GM :rolleyes: Hendrick has a lot more different cars then just corvettes.

When is one classified as a "flipper" ? To me , the one who buys it immediately with intention of the next day to sell , is a flipper . We are never gonna stop it , it happens with the cars and the parts . The most evil of them all are the collector car dealers , they are the most arrogant when they call on your ride that you are selling for $35k and offer you $20k and proceed to tell you that is all they can give you because they need to have room for profit , when the truth is they are going to ask $45k for it . Seen it a lot !!!!