GNs trip to the Palo Duro Canyon(11 high res pics)

6gunn

high on gas fumes
Here are some pics from the second largest canyon in the US, which is located in the Texas panhandle. The first picture came out looking like I was holding the camera up high to take the pic. It was at eye level, but came out like it did due to the incline(10%). What an incredible place...and the coyote howls echoing throughout the canyon was the icing on the cake.

Tfw8EM0.jpg

YnSMrb0.jpg

5YR9lVw.jpg

e9aGZcf.jpg

UczIYmh.jpg

XzcVd28.jpg

sV3Wy91.jpg

Bdt2dvu.jpg

LzjHYhU.jpg

7R9hohn.jpg

sbSNo6t.jpg

Here are some pics from the second largest canyon in the US, which is located in the Texas panhandle. The first picture came out looking like I was holding the camera up high to take the pic. It was at eye level, but came out like it did due to the incline(10%). What an incredible place...and the coyote howls echoing throughout the canyon was the icing on the cake.

Tfw8EM0.jpg

YnSMrb0.jpg

5YR9lVw.jpg

e9aGZcf.jpg

UczIYmh.jpg

XzcVd28.jpg

sV3Wy91.jpg

Bdt2dvu.jpg

LzjHYhU.jpg

7R9hohn.jpg

sbSNo6t.jpg
Awsome pics.nice to see gn's in different backgrounds.

Tfw8EM0.jpg

YnSMrb0.jpg

5YR9lVw.jpg

e9aGZcf.jpg

UczIYmh.jpg

XzcVd28.jpg

sV3Wy91.jpg

Bdt2dvu.jpg

LzjHYhU.jpg

7R9hohn.jpg

sbSNo6t.jpg
I cant pull up your pics , I just see dots but cant click on them .

I cant pull up your pics , I just see dots but cant click on them .

They're hosted on imgur, so I don't know if there's a problem with them or not. Did you try refreshing the page? The pics are between 4 to 4.4MB each.

They're hosted on imgur, so I don't know if there's a problem with them or not. Did you try refreshing the page? The pics are between 4 to 4.4MB each.
I have the same problem on others pics, but very rare , Maybe on my end Thanks Tho