GN1s on TTA fit ?

NCTTA

Warp6 is in my Jet Wash
Anyone had any experience putting GN1s on TTA Engine? Are there any engine bay mods, or do they fit OK? Thinking of going StageII

I honestly wouldn't know,...but out of pure speculation,...I would say that they would work,...but you'd have to loose the AC.

It will work but your gonig to have to switch over to a GN setup which means no A/C.

"someone" else did leave the AC in.. I took it out..here's a pic..sorry engine comp is kinda dirty but you can see how much room it gives ya :D

Attachments

• ttanoair.jpg
    ttanoair.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 142
Champion Heads

There is a guy here in sarasota who had champion heads and intake on his TTA. I have seen the car, but never the engine bay. I don't know what it took to get the heads to fit, but I know he's been very nice to me when I've had questions about my TTA. His name is Al and he's associated with SLP. The last I had heard, his TTA was for sale.

Ken TTA#1426

Do I assume correctly that if you put the GN headers on that the space for the TH TTA down pipe will remain...not gonna have to use custome dp am I?

Yep... Need a custom DP.

Hey that pic above with the TTA and GN1s, Does that run? ;) :D

nope its a "shi**er" ....may never run!!! $$$$$ pit!!!! however ya want to say it :D