GN parts spottted

67rs said:
hey rob, when are you gonna throw the car away? if possibly can i scrounge through whats left when your done?

There was NOTHING left of the last GN except for a bare shell... I expect the same this time... I may gut the shell and lift it off the frame like I did the last one...

HI85WH1 said:
OK.. who wanted what again?....

Guy, Paul, Geoff...

and anyone else... please call me this weekend...

never mind... got a pm... ;)

Hey Guy...

Did you want to look at the wheelwell trim and the trunk carpet?

LMK... Rob

All else...

Doors: passenger door is not bad after all... except for the pole damage.. looks like rust just starting on the lower rear corner. Drivers door is also good, rust just starting as well... $50 each... need space... Passenger side the glass is out... no mirrors...

Passenger side remote mirror $25?

Rear upper sail panels $10 each? rust stain should clean off... (sale pending)

Concert sound II lowers. offer (drivers side has a large scratch)

Steering column with key (tilt, cc, floor shift) Lock cylinder has been changed to black faced one, grey upper collar is discolored from moisture being in the car (oxidation) and the tab that the horn hooks to is broken. $75/offer.

Rear quarter windows (blackout trim) have several sets, will sell individual pieces $20 each.

Rear end, suspension pieces as well... good right rear 1/4 panel... ... glass

Thats about it...

Rob, If not spoken for, I could use 24" (if not more) length of tubing with 16mm saginaw flare and fitting. Yanno...make that times 2. lmk stew

stew'86MCSS396 said:
Rob, If not spoken for, I could use 24" (if not more) length of tubing with 16mm saginaw flare and fitting. Yanno...make that times 2. lmk stew

the front fuel line?... easy enough... only one clamp is hard to get to... you want the filter bracket too?