GMHTP Late Model Gathering - Sun Nov 16

TType84

cookin with propane
found this on ls1.com, buicks are welcome!!

http://12.213.170.218/stuff/GMHTP-Flyer.pdf

Announcement: General Motors Late Model Gathering, November 16 from 11am to 6pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on 14315 Midway Road in Addison. Go to the link below for the event flyer and registration details:

http://12.213.170.218/stuff/GMHTP-Flyer.pdf

Rain or shine, this is the event to be at. GMHTP magazine will be in attendance searching for feature cars to photograph. Vendors will have booths out in the parking lot displaying their newest products. There will be plaques presented, including a GMHTP Magazine Editor's choice award, plus AC Promotions Top 10. Additional plaques will be presented from sponsors, including our title sponsor (Sewell Pontiac-GMC). Covered parking is available for vendors and participants in inclement weather (first-come, first-served).

The entry fee is $5 and includes 3 raffle tickets, which has a special ticket for a pre-registration only raffle. Registrations on the day of the event are fine and include 2 raffle tickets with your $5 entry. Additional raffle tickets are 2 for $5.

Special room rates of $79 are available by calling the Crowne at 1-800-377-9778 and asking for the GM Late Model Gathering rate. For event information or sponsorship package inquiries, contact Randy Allen at 972-898-0055 or ACPromotions@earthlink.net

I think there have been 2 T-types from Austin invited to run in that. Mike Hogan and James Kay. I plan to come up there with 'em.

TurboTR

Sprayhead,
I think this is a differnt event - from Rick Jensen's post:

"GM High-Tech Performance magazine wants fast, great looking southern GM vehicles to participate in an all-makes shootout at the Texas Motorplex. This closed-track event, which will be held on November 17, 2003 at Ennis, Texas, will be by invitation only. Participants will have the chance to race on a closed track while GMHTP staffers snap photos for an upcoming article in the magazine. "

Maybe, it's going to be a show/go article? I don't know, all I really know is that it's either a ten or bust time - the white witch will either run a ten, or you can help us, and push it on the trailer :D

Hope you can make it - I know both Mike & I can use your tunning skills!

James

I'm going to try to make it, not sure what I'll bring though, maybe the truck since its got the wild conversion.