Gbodyparts- "solid" tough rocker shafts

callmeebryan

Gbodyparts

I purchased these rocker shafts from you thinking that they were the "solid" rocker shafts as you have them listed; solid meaning "not hollow at all".

The "Tough Shaft" specially treated solid rocker shaft for the Buick Turbo Regal
-Replaces the existing stock hollow rocker shaft

I assumed by stating that they replace the stock "hollow" rocker shaft, you guys were selling a pair of completely solid rocker shafts.

The shafts you guys are selling are not solid shafts. They are just thicker than stock shafts and are still hollow in the center. I just wanted to make that clear to everyone as i know you just started selling these on the site.

No hard feelings. I just dont have time to give you guys a call during your normal business hours because i am a full time college student... thats why im posting on the boards. :D

Im not sure if i want to ask for a refund. I want shafts that ARENT going to break because ive went through 2 pairs of stock shafts already.

-Bryan ;)

Attachments

• 1024072250.jpg
    1024072250.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 275
  • 1024072250a.jpg
    1024072250a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 267
I really don't think you are going to break those unless you are applying an absormant about of pressure or just doing something completely wrong. I've got them on my car and they work awesome... They are a good quality piece! You'll be plenty happy!

you wont break those shaft i will put money on it. if you want to get more insurance but you dont need to put some rjc braces on top of those shafts. there is not need for completely \"solid" shafts.

Send em back if you are not 100% satisfied. Exact same units as Nick & T/A sells.