Gamblers race at Norwalk BPG test/tune?

VETKILR

Staff member
Hey guys/ladies,

Waiting for some other people to let me know if i should do it again. Im getting a lot of emails to do it especially on turbobuick.com. Ive got a friend who said he will put up $100 for a pot to do some gamblers racing, but since test/tune at norwalk prohibits you from running the tree other than 3 bulb heads up instead of normal nhra pro tree, we could have something like best reaction time or something like that? would anyone be up for this? I havent had a lot of people from this board say they would come out for this, either meaning, economy is worse than i thought, i.e nobody has any money, people are too busy to do it, and or july/august will be too hot to run the cars (last year 114 degree track temp at 11am!) So i want to throw this out i may get some more sponsorship money and put a pot together for maybe a little gamblers race, heads up but no break out like nhra does. we could get creative, just let me know what you think. im waiting for a few people to email me back to tell me if i should go through with this, then ill call up norwalk and get the time and dates?

let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance!