G-body Club of Northern Illinois

as a club do you think we should stay in northern IL. and southern WI., or expand

• EXPAND TO SURROUND STATES, (INDIANA,IOWA) OR EVEN MIDWEST,

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO KEEP IT SMALL IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE MIDWEST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAKE IT A NATION WIDE CLUB

• KEEP YOUR LITTLE CLUB TO YOUR SELF

• Total voters

Dom87SS

we are the G-body Club of Northen Illinois, and are always looking for some good g-bodies to have in the club. we are only five months old but have a total of 24 members and 26 at this point in time, only 6 being turbo regals. i try to organize events and we usually get about half the club each time, we like to go to local cruises in illinois or southern wisconsin, but go to shows all over the place, when the time and situations are right. if you would like more information about what we do, where we do it, or if you would like to join please e-mail me at doms87ss@yahoo.com---thanks

just a update on how the club is doing. as i can see no one has replied to this thread, so i will. we now have a total of 34 members, and we are continuing to grow. we are still accepting people for free, it isnt really a big thing or all to join this club, but would be nice to have a recognized club. so if you are interested you can reply here of just email me at doms87ss@yahoo.com thanks .

I'm interested in cruising also in the NW suburbs. We go to Rolling meadows nearly every Friday night. There are hundreds of cars there and it may be a good place for you to get members. Paul

you guys want to pick a place to meet one day? maybe a hooters in schaumburg or something like that?

G-body club meeting

sorry for not checking up onthis, i have been away from the internet for a while, but anyway, thursday night is our night. we try to go to crystal lake right off rt 14, on main st. fridays usually end up at rock in roll mcdonalds in gurnee, and saturdays are dog n suds in ingelside. but every once in a while we stray from the ordinary and shoot out somewhere else.

have you guys ever been to photos on saturdays? its a pretty nice turn out of mostly adults. hardly any punks out there driving dumb. im usually there on saturday nights :cool:

no i havent personally, but i got directions, or an adress to work off of, i might just stop on out, depending on how far away it is.