Fun day at NED

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Got to see Jack and Gomes run 8s:eek: Several other guys ran in the 10s. Russ was running strong and Otto too. I didn't catch the names of some of the others but it was fun to see the little 6s go to work and beat v-8s. I had a fun match with Brian and his sleeper wagon. I also had my best run so far of 12.77@103 with the help of some 235 BFG drags radials I borrowed from Littlesteve. Traction made a big difference:D I have to say I'm thourghly impressed with these cars. They are just a hoot to drive. You can listen to the radio, cruise along at 70 and do a 12 second pass and still go home with plenty of gas still in the tank.

Also got a chance to weigh my car-3604 with me in it.

YEAH Jacks 8.9 at 150mph was cool also Gomes 8.6 at 160 was great against that Nova. Glad he beat the chevy.
Russ's run of 10.40 was Great too.

I have 15 mins of turbo action on tape. I only wish I could share it here as mpeg

The Twin Turbo car was Fantastic too!

IT was so nice to see you run 12:77
As fast as those stupid vipers with 4 less pistons & $$ :D

All in all it was fun to meet Russ & Otto plus a few others.

I had a blast too! Nice meetin all you guys! Tony ran 8.53 before I left. Looked like it was gonna be him and that blue malibu in the final. He'll have his hands full with that one runnin 8.30s. Hope he won! I couldn't hang out long enough to watch as my dogs were alone for 13hrs in the house! They've been known to eat BIG things when annoyed. They ate my water bed once.........Not good.:mad: Anyway, can't wait to go back on the 29th for a track rental. Much better to tune when you can get in a few runs.