Fuel pump recommendations

wb_7354

I'm currently running Reds XP plus Hotwired. It's probably 10 years old. I'm upgrading my combo. Full roller, Champion irons, 206/206 cam, Champion intake. I might go E85 at some point. What do you guys like/ dislike and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last car had a Racetronix Dual 340 kit using oem lines.
Rock solid pressure on a 10 sec build logging with transducer and PowerLogger.
Going with this again on my new build, although I'm probably going with AN fittings/lines this time just because I butchered the fuel lines on this car a LONG time ago!

A DW 301 pump will out perform a Walbro pump according testing by Richard Clark.

It is also the only in-tank pump that carries a 3 year unlimited warranty.

Dw300 is what I have. It needs a return line mod and 3 yr warranty like Nick says. Run a good ground to the block for your pump--credit to Bison for that tip.

A DW 301 pump will out perform a Walbro pump according testing by Richard Clark.

It is also the only in-tank pump that carries a 3 year unlimited warranty.

Do you sell the DW300 Nick?

I am running a single walbro 430 with -8 supply and -6 return . its good for e85 and I have put down 580 with that setup and 120lbs injectors maxed out on e85

I run a Racetronix double pumper and line kit. I have run bottom 9's at over 154mph with a 68% duty cycle in a full weight street car. This will more than likely be the last fuel system that I will put in my street car. Very pleased with it, and have lots of room for growth.

Dw300 is what I have. It needs a return line mod and 3 yr warranty like Nick says. Run a good ground to the block for your pump--credit to Bison for that tip.

Thanks for the tip Steve V and Bison too.

Do you sell the DW300 Nick?.........

Yes, I am a distributor for DW.

A GN with one DW 300 in-tank pump has run a 9.90 in the quarter mile with enhanced voltage and alky injection!

Not all turbo cars need a return line mod when using the DW pump. We have 11 sec. GN's running stock lines with a DW pump.

Additional testing by Richard Clark with a DW 301 pump vs. a Walbro 450L pump is equal in flow/output.

We will very soon be testing a new DW 450 pump which has shown to exceed the performance of the Walbro 450 pump!

Dw200 didn't need any mods, but my dw300 did. It's a 340lph. I run a volt booster as well.

Seen a DW300 go 133 mph in the 1/4 mile on a full weight GN and no alky. Fuel lines were -6 and had a volt booster.