FT in GA, 93 Mustang Foxbody 393w Stroker much more...

TrAb

BOOSTIN
Hey guys i was just looking to see if anyone wanted to do a trade, im looking for some kind of turbo buick close to GA. Info and pics below....

This is a 1993 Ford Mustang GT, 393w stroker, Scorpion Roller Rockers, Scat 3.85 cast 9000 crank, JE pistons, Eagle rods, Total Seal Gapless TS1 rings, Balanced to the Motorsport 28oz damper/SFI flywheel on a Stewart Warner balancing machine when the old owner was working for Petty Enterprises in North Carolina. AFR185's, CompCams 282HRcam, Motorsport Vic Jr. intake, Quick Fuel 850 carb, Mallory ignition system, Tremec 3550 trans, RAM PowerGrip clutch, aluminum driveshaft, 31 spline trac-loc, Moser 31 spline axles, sumped fuel tank, 8AN steel-braid feed and return, Aeromotive A1000 pump, MAC 1-3/4" longtubes, off-road H pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, Welded up upper and lower torque boxes with UPR battle boxes, Griffin radiator, New Proform electric fan 2800 cfm, 3G 130 amp alternator, Weld draglites, Drag launch rear suspension (has airbag on left side), Strange 10-way adjustable shocks all around, NX Nitrous kit w/ 10lb bottle, NOS Dual Purge, DynoTune Bottle Warmer, and more...

I bought the car probably around a year ago and put on the nitrous (the nitrous is setup to only spray when switch is activated, car is at or above 3k rpms, shuts off around 5800 rpms, and the throttle is at WOT). I have been threw about half a bottle of nitrous so it still has some left from first filling. Car pulls very hard on nitrous and very hard on just the motor alone. It comes with a set of hoosier rear DOT slicks and a set of micky thompson slicks both on matching weld rims (you get two sets of tires already mounted on two sets of rims so you can swtich them out easily). Very dependable car, i have drove it from athens to atlanta and sat in traffic with it many times. One pic shows slicks without center cap on wheels, i have a brand new set i just didnt put on. If interested please give me a call or email me, punisher8989@yahoo.com or call Travis at (706)340-8799

Exhaust Clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrgO8SyFork&feature=player_profilepage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zaxtjhEyQQ&feature=player_profilepage

Nitrous and water temp gauges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrHpphUEyY&feature=player_profilepage

CIMG1672.jpg

CIMG1676.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

Nice car. But in the wrong section. Should be posted in the Non Buick Cars.

Actually it was fine in the buick cars for sale, i will let it slide if the car is for trade towards a turbo buick or tta.

In his header, it says ft... and he doesnt say he wants to trade it for a old muscle car.

Im going to move it back to the cars for sale, usually everyone who searches the cars for sale are buying and selling anyway.

Take it easy
BW :)

Actually it was fine in the buick cars for sale, i will let it slide if the car is for trade towards a turbo buick or tta.

In his header, it says ft... and he doesnt say he wants to trade it for a old muscle car.

Im going to move it back to the cars for sale, usually everyone who searches the cars for sale are buying and selling anyway.

Take it easy
BW :)

Oh yeah. Forgot that he wanted trades for a Buick. Sorry for that.

Bump again guys, somebody wants something with real american muscle :D jk jk

Bump from the dead, i have acually found the GN of my dreams and now i want another. Update on the mustang, new tires put on the front. 5 miles on them now :D

Too bad you dont wanna trade for a super nice Harley Wide glide...haha.... Bump for a REAL nice ride!!