FS:(2)Double-DIN Navigation units.

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
I'm not sure if I can post things for sale here, but this is the car audio section, and I just answered like 5 people's questions in this forum :)

These are both double din headunits so they really aren't designed to fit 1.5 GM's and I don't condone butchering original minty dashpanels...but maybe for your daily driver? Or maybe you're lacking the car resto conscience that I have? haha

1) Eclipse AVN50D $500
Touch-screen navigation unit, with all necessary wiring GPS antenna, North America nav disc, minty shape...High Power, front/rear/non fading RCA outputs. Multiple A/V inputs, DVD player, etc...

2) Kenwood DDX-7017 + KNA-DV4100 $500
Touch Screen Navigation DVD player w/seperate nav unit to be mounted under the seat or trunk. Nav Disc included. Remote control, optional Sirius Satellite radio kit included. Multiple A/V inputs/outputs. Mint Condition.

I have a car stereo shop, and these were units I originally sold and traded towards new systems in cars where they weren't compatible. They have absolutely nothing wrong with them...adult owned. I'll include the Original manuals, wiring adapters for the car of your choice and tech support. Check my seller rating on here..Price is $500 each FIRM, or $800 for both. You can google the model numbers for specs and I'll get pics for serious buyers.

Kenwood sold!!!

Eclipse Pics...manuals can be d/l from eclipses site for free. I have the link saved. I will also include wiring adapter for whichever vehicle the buyer needs it for. Currently wired for a Ford f-150.

Attachments

• DSC02107.jpg
    DSC02107.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC02108.jpg
    DSC02108.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC02109.jpg
    DSC02109.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 112
unit was a little dusty from sitting on the shelf. No damage or scratches at all!