Front Air Dam Questions

PNYKLR

Howdy all I have 2 cars I am thinking about putting the front air dams on - my 85 is a regular regal and my 87 GN has the front mount intercooler about how much do the air dams go for - used of course Im just fishing ariund now for parts

if you want a set of 87's i will sell you the set off my buick.... 40 new they are about 65 a pair.

$40 each or for the set? Can I mount them to the regular chrome bumper? Do you have all the stuff to attach it on the car? Let me know and we can set something up for tomorrow

set, and honestly i dunno whats intailed with using a chrome bumper.... although some T's had chrome bumpers so there is most likely a provision for it.

tomorrow is cool... just need time to go to the garage and swap the new ones i bought for these.

If its during the day tomorrow, I could take a long lunch (well deserved) and meet you near one of the subways (probably better) otherwise I have to drag one of my hooptie's out for the journey

well it wouldnt be at lunch tomorrow, i have to go to the car tomorrow night and take them off first..... they are on the car as we type.

Gotcha hopefully my girlfriend wont come to visit before I come get that stuff - lol I get off the subway right by the whitestone bridge could be in queens like 10 minutes after that

ch*t just remembered tomorrow is no good i will be at a funeral but i will take them off sat and we can arrange meeting up from there..... i plan on going to belmont sunday though

Yea I wanted to go sunday to that too, but depends on her shes not into the car show thing either saturday or tonight if I can figure something out let me know either way I'll figure something out if you want give me a call to save on this typing

Hmm doing some economics here - $40 for the set, $20 in gas and tolls (Im driving the Suburban) . The new ones from Poston are $30 each can we do better on that price ?

i remember readin somwhere on gnttype.org in one of the home made cold air kits posted in the tech section that a guy had the 87's for like 18 apiece or somthing like that i could be mistaken.Zak 1-800-837-4345 I went and found it and pasted it here he wants like $17.82 apiece