For sale 3" SS downpipe with or without cutout

Braciole

BRAND NEW Mease 3" SS down pipe without cutout $425 with test pipe/cutout is $450.
I bought 4 of them today lol so Im selling at least 3 of them first come first serve. Here is a few Pics of one of them. They come with bolts and band clamp
3Downpipehead.jpg

3downpipe.jpg

3DownpipePuck.jpg

3downpipedump.jpg

I saw there were quite a few guys looking for 3" SS downpipes. Ive seen lots of them sell for 400$ for 25-50 more here are Brand new ones
Thanks
Mike

I made a phone call fellas I want to make sure I can get replacements dumps.
I want to make sure I dont get charged more for buying just Dumps, if thats the case Ill be sure to post up as soon as I hear.
Thanks
Mike

Do you have any pics of one of these installed? If so ill probably be getting one from you :D

Do you have any pics of one of these installed? If so ill probably be getting one from you :D

Id have one on my car already but I blew a head gasket lol so I gotta wait.
Its a keith Mease pipe they are known for their great fit even with some headers. Pm me for more info.
thanks

Id have one on my car already but I blew a head gasket lol so I gotta wait.
Its a keith Mease pipe they are known for their great fit even with some headers. Pm me for more info.
thanks

Yeah it looks awsome, so i shouldent have to ceramic coat this right? Should keep its look for a long while im hoping. Anyways just also wants to make sure that you have these pipes in your possesion. After google'ing that name keith Mease, well im sure you already know what it pulls up.

Yeah it looks awsome, so i shouldent have to ceramic coat this right? Should keep its look for a long while im hoping. Anyways just also wants to make sure that you have these pipes in your possesion. After google'ing that name keith Mease, well im sure you already know what it pulls up.

No coating needed. yes we do. and yes we do lol.:biggrin:

I messaged you guys for you last friday for one and am still waiting on a total with shipping.