For sale: 1983 Buick Regal T-Type w/ T-Tops Limited Edition

thor

Very rare.... G body style car w/ t-tops and a sticker that states "Offical Cars the XXIIIRD Olympiad Los Angelas 1984" in good condition. Motor looks "like new", limited cosmetic rust and have pictures. Please contact me at (386)479-2774 or (386)789-8525

Hey can you post some pics just for the heck of it. I dont recall ever seeing an Olympic edition Regal from that year. If not e-mail them to me at efisher@billheard.com and I'll post them for you. Only the turbocharged cars are T-Types.

Here's a couple of pics of the car. If you need more send me your e-mail addy and I'll send you more. I'm not selling this car, the original thread starter is so PM her with your inquiries please. The motor is 3.8 2V. It is a Limited with gray leather 45/45 and small console. It also has cornering and coach lamps along with T-tops and the padded vinyl top. It also has the factory gauge package and leather sport steering wheel. I've never seen a Limited with as many options as this one has.

Attachments

• KP-6.jpg
    KP-6.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • KP-7.jpg
    KP-7.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,302
  • KP-8.jpg
    KP-8.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,004
hmm. A non t type with grey interior? Was that swapped? I'm a HUGE regal fan (of every year) and I've never seen a non t/gn regal with grey interior. And ive looked for YEARS for one, to swap out on my old 83... odd.

Everything is factory original except the carb, the original carb was kept for rebuilding. We have a 83 Malibu we are using for parts. Both have clean titles and can be sold together (Malibu-parts, Regal-restore) just don't have the time or energy to restore. Regal runs. We are not interested in a swap for the sale of the Regal is to assist with college expenses. :biggrin:

why does it have the olympic window decal? I thought that only came on the 84 buicks... but that one is clearly an 83...

It is the rarest Regal they made for that year.

The title shows as a 1983 Buick Regal... The sticker is an original with the car and I can take another digital picture but do not know how to attach it. We also have the "Flint SU Body Order Broadcast" that was found in the door and states body serial#, model series/style, body color lower/upper, roof, seats, trim, doors, glass, floor cpt, instrument panel, Front end, lights, moldings, rear end, Ord Type "T" (Meaning T type). Hope this helps.:biggrin: