Fixing photobucket images

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Hey everyone this is SpoolFool's daughter. I've just spent the past few hours replacing images because my dad can't figure out how to do it himself. I figured he's probably not the only one on this site that's computer illiterate, so I made a quick guide on how to download your images to your computer and reupload them to turbobuick. ('cause screw paying $400)

First up start editing the post you want to fix, and right click on the broken image

full

You'll want to click on the "open image in new tab" button, this'll take you to the photobucket page where your actual image is

full

Right click on your image and hit "save as"

full

Save the image to wherever you want on your computer

full

Then go to the "Media" tab on turbobuick and upload it to your album

full

There you go, now you can copy the new URL and use that replace the broken image

full

full

Thanks Ms. Barnard :) .. you seem to have a heck of a personality so tell us, what do you think of your dads crappy intercooler?

Be sure to teach him how to set his VCR clock. Been flashing 12:00 since 1990. ; )

Forget the pics, im trying to figure out between surfing, gn's, skateboards, beachbumming and jumping out of friggin airplanes you managed to have a seemingly intelligent daughter with a sense of humor. PS thanks for the help with pics.

That is kind of the hard way to do it.... I simply went to my pictures and made a new folder "photobucket images" then went to my photobucket account and started downloading them into that new folder... Then go to your page and delete all those shit images and upload new ones from your new folder.... DONE!

Anyways to download all the photobucket pics at once? I jave to many to do one at a time

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk