First track time... I feel like it went well...

Grand_87_national

I lika... do da cha cha.
Made 2 passes last night for the 1st time since I bought this car. Bugs seem to be getting worked out, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Kept it safe, 23 psi, 22*/22*, 10.5 a.f.r. on e85. Soft launches at 5 psi with a bit of spin en route to a pair of 1.7 short times, because I had no way to inflate my tires if I had aired them down, kept pressure at 35 for the 40 mile drive home. 1st pass was a 7.54 @ 92 backed up by a 7.52 (slip) also @ 92. This car has SO much more left in it, but I'm getting it there, slowly. I want to thank Eric at Turbo Tweak and you, the fantastic members at turbobuick.com who have helped me with my first turbo buick experience.... I'd be completely lost without all the help and advice! Thank you all so much.

Setup: Stock crank/ rods, studded mains and heads, forged trw's, comp 212/212, stock intake/ throttlebody, stock heads, turbonetics 60 series (62/65) j.b., turbonetics fmic, trick flow 120 pound sticks, g-body parts 3" downpipe and stainless dual exhaust, built 200-4r/ ptc 2800 stall, line-lock, moser disc brake 12 bolt with moser wavetrac posi unit, all autometer cobalt gauges including wideband o2, scanmaster 2.1, tt 5.7 chip. 275/50/15 Nitto nt555r extreme drag radials.

20160929_163013.jpg

Last edited:
I scrolled down, saw US36 and had to go back and see the username Lol oh its THAT guy haha

Pretty good, crank that timing up e85 needs some heat

Ive got a hemco stock looking upper plenum and a ported / bored out/ bigger stock looking throttle body for sale if your interested!?!?!?!?! Id split them up, no biggie

Need any go fast stuff? Ive got 9 sets of heads if you want a set (stock) for 125.00 a set. Tons of stuff ive decided to just let it go. te64e 6776 dual ball bearing, control arms, ss headers, built trans w/conv x2 wheels and tires Check my ad in the parts for sale section if you need anything, i have a lot more not listed

573-286-1699 Bryan text is best

We need to hang out sometime

I scrolled down, saw US36 and had to go back and see the username Lol oh its THAT guy haha

Pretty good, crank that timing up e85 needs some heat

Ive got a hemco stock looking upper plenum and a ported / bored out/ bigger stock looking throttle body for sale if your interested!?!?!?!?! Id split them up, no biggie

Need any go fast stuff? Ive got 9 sets of heads if you want a set (stock) for 125.00 a set. Tons of stuff ive decided to just let it go. te64e 6776 dual ball bearing, control arms, ss headers, built trans w/conv x2 wheels and tires Check my ad in the parts for sale section if you need anything, i have a lot more not listed

573-286-1699 Bryan text is best

We need to hang out sometime

For sure, man! I'll be looking to do some stuff this winter, probably. I don't know if I'm ready for that much turbo. But, the headers... I might be interested in! I'll shoot you a text.

Do you guys know of any shops in the metro that work/tune on TB's? I just picked one up and if I ever have issues would be nice to know I can take it to someone in town.

Do you guys know of any shops in the metro that work/tune on TB's? I just picked one up and if I ever have issues would be nice to know I can take it to someone in town.
Look up "Bobs Auto Repair" on Facebook. It's in Grain Valley, but the dude has turbo Buick experience and he has excellent reviews. I've never been there, but, it would be something to consider.

Thanks guys, I was just out in grain valley trying to get methenol from Hight automotive and I'm familiar with the town.

Quick, I responded to you pm

Thanks guys, I was just out in grain valley trying to get methenol from Hight automotive and I'm familiar with the town.

Quick, I responded to you pm

I'm planning on getting out to the Paul Walker car meet on Sunday and I would love to see a few more turbo buicks there if you guys aren't doing anything.