finished my new system the other night how does it look?

You should had added another NOS bottle (real one) in the middle to trick others. Holly S@!T three NOS! :D

Opinions from the experts....
I like the tube idea, but what about hiding one or two on either side under the trunk kit, Spare tire well and opposite side. Would the sound be too muffled? Would the trunk kit have any effect on the low frequency sound? As you can tell, I would like to hide my tubes. What do you think?

Originally posted by Boston Boy
Opinions from the experts....
I like the tube idea, but what about hiding one or two on either side under the trunk kit, Spare tire well and opposite side. Would the sound be too muffled? Would the trunk kit have any effect on the low frequency sound? As you can tell, I would like to hide my tubes. What do you think?

i'm no expert but.....

in my first car (monte) i had 2 10" tubes in my trunk, one behind the spare, and the other behind the 1/4 on the drivers side. Although i didnt have a trunk kit, the car POUNDED. I used to love it (i like bass) and it worked out very well as even when friends would look into my trunk they still never saw them (this was when the tubes first came out in the early 90's)

HTH

Mike-
Looks Good! You'll have to get your DFI reprogrammed for the NOS:D I like the angle set up of the tubes, really looks clean. Where did you get it done?- Doug

doug, a local i did some work for a local stereo shop and in trade they did the work stereo upgrade on atlantic avenue in queens did the work.