Fastest THS times list

KevinB

We need a THS list.
Post your fastest legal time run during competition (qualifying or eliminations)

1. David Day 10.07 @ 135 BG 2011
2. Collin Hundley 10.48 @ 128.0 BG 2010
3. Patrick Broughton 10.50 @ 128 BG 2011
4. Jim B. 10.93 @ 121.64 BG 2011

We need a THS list.
Post your fastest legal time run during competition (qualifying or eliminations)

1. Collin Hundley 10.48 @ 128.0
10. Patrick Broughton 10.50 @128

1. Collin H. 10.48 @ 128.0
10. Patrick B. 10.50 @ 128
20. Jim B. 10.93 @ 121.64 BG 2011 Qualifying Rd 1

Do dreams count? LOL

Bryan

The only thing your dreamin about is about a certain lift in NC. You know the one you spent all weekend on.......... That car saw more air time than the hindinburg......

The only thing your dreamin about is about a certain lift in NC. You know the one you spent all weekend on.......... That car saw more air time than the hindinburg......

More than once....LOL. You should put my name on one of the lifts.

Bryan

Man, kick a man when he is down lol. I still owe phone guy like 20 bucks so I will be nice.

Man, kick a man when he is down lol. I still owe phone guy like 20 bucks so I will be nice.

I'm not kicking him..........I surely hope he knows i'm joking. I helped him on his car that weekend.

I surely hate it that he busted his ass all weekend and dynoed it and it got home a killed it.

I surely hate that more than you know!

Bryan you got to come back out this yr. i totally enjoyed hanging out with you and your son.

BTW this past weekend at richards we installed 2 more lifts out side .

I'm not kicking him..........I surely hope he knows i'm joking. I helped him on his car that weekend.

I surely hate it that he busted his ass all weekend and dynoed it and it got home a killed it.

Bryan you got to come back out this yr. i totally enjoyed hanging out with you and your son.

I definitely know you are joking Patrick. I love hanging out there, even if the car is broke. Lots of good people there !!!
I really hope I can swing the money to make it back again.
Just get some masking tape and label one of the inside lifts with Phoneguy on it, RC will get a laugh out of that...LOL

Bryan

I knew you were joking lol

I dont know why you would post your time knowing the slower people will bail. They'll say you're too fast or cheating or they don't want to put the work in to compete.

I dont know why you would post your time knowing the slower people will bail. They'll say you're too fast or cheating or they don't want to put the work in to compete.

Doesn't matter. The elims and qualifying passes are all public knowledge already. There are cars that have gone 9.7-9.8 for a couple years now. To say there could be a 9.5x run this year is certainly possible. I'll still try to make as many races as I physically can depending on work and breakage. Sleep at the light or spin, and a 10 sec car can still beat a 9 sec car heads up. The 1/8 at the TB.com nats will make it even more of a driver's race. I've lined up against Kevin and Sean in eliminations with their 9 sec cars and I had fun even though I didn't win. It's cool to run against similarly built cars and work on each other's cars in the pits over a racing weekend, and generally just hang out.

I don't know if your referring to me or not. The way I see it , I'm probably some where on the list about number 8 or so.You dont have to be the fastest car to win.
I know I wont give up that easy.Come out and give it a try you might just get lucky!
DDay

Doesn't matter. The elims and qualifying passes are all public knowledge already. There are cars that have gone 9.7-9.8 for a couple years now. To say there could be a 9.5x run this year is certainly possible. I'll still try to make as many races as I physically can depending on work and breakage. Sleep at the light or spin, and a 10 sec car can still beat a 9 sec car heads up. The 1/8 at the TB.com nats will make it even more of a driver's race. I've lined up against Kevin and Sean in eliminations with their 9 sec cars and I had fun even though I didn't win. It's cool to run against similarly built cars and work on each other's cars in the pits over a racing weekend, and generally just hang out.

I dont understand why more people cant have this mentality. XTSM for example. The sore losers and instigators have ruined this class.
just my 2 cents

Hell

I'm happy that i can actually make it to the mid tens then make it back to the pits under it's own power......

I need to find my best time from bg. I think it was a 9.9x and don't know MPH. Clay w was 9.77, Sean was around 9.89 or so, don't know the rest.

This list can hurt, but its common knowledge IMO. Anyone looking to race ths has probably already done the research to see. I think the "outlaw" times hurt the classes