Electric ehaust cutout, how many of you have them?

hwfstru

I was looking into getting one of these and was wandering how many of you have one and what are you opinions of it? Look pretty dang cool to me but I would like some of your opinions.

I GOT ONE!!! :D

Definately one of the coolest things I've done to my car!!! It's a HUGE hit in my area, cuz no-one has ever seen a motorized one before... :cool:

anyone ever wired them somehow to open at WOT? used some sort of relay w/ the TPS or maybe something related to PE for the ecm? Might be fun to have it completely automated... Nice quiet car until you rev it for a few seconds heh.

I got one

I just love it. It makes the mustang guys turn their heads and wonder what that hiss is!! This is a quality product!

I have had mine on since December and I love it. My system is free flowing as is so the cut out is really just for sound and the sound is great. I only use it when needed such as red light battles with the local stangs and ricers. So far so good no leaks and the system works perfectly. :cool:

I bought mine because I didn't want to have to keep crawling under the car to open and close the dump. I even mounted the control button into one of Marks ashtray consoles. Looks good and works great.