EFI Conversion, intake elbows, valve covers, etc CHECK THIS OUT!

Squid4life

Stumbled across this, maybe it is old news but thought I would post up a link since there has been some discussion of manifold conversions, intake elbows, etc. This is by far some of the best work I have seen. Almost too sexy to put on a car... Almost. :biggrin:

6061.com 6061 IntakeElbows.com intake elbow elbows valve covers ls1 lsx mustang camaro fuel rials injector bungs efi conversion aluminum fabrication 6061 6061.com edelbrock fuel rails 4150 dominator lsx injector bungs 90mm 105mm throttle body Aaron L

Stumbled across this, maybe it is old news but thought I would post up a link since there has been some discussion of manifold conversions, intake elbows, etc. This is by far some of the best work I have seen. Almost too sexy to put on a car... Almost. :biggrin:

6061.com 6061 IntakeElbows.com intake elbow elbows valve covers ls1 lsx mustang camaro fuel rials injector bungs efi conversion aluminum fabrication 6061 6061.com edelbrock fuel rails 4150 dominator lsx injector bungs 90mm 105mm throttle body Aaron L

THIS GUY DOES REAL NICE WORK !!!! I just got back a SBC Victor Jr manifold that he converted to EFI for a TT project . Great price , workmanship , service , fast turn around !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0001_13.jpg
    IMG_0001_13.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0002_6.jpg
    IMG_0002_6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0004_2.jpg
    IMG_0004_2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0003_4.jpg
    IMG_0003_4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 429
hello people; Super nice stuff. Do you think there all manually welded or computer, robotic-ally done?
IBBY
I have to add did you look at that boat. Do you think it's all alum.? That thing is dangerous. Imagine throttling that to full bore.

KWIKR, that manifold is beautiful! Amazing welds and craftsmanship!

jlat, I would say the welds look almost robotic they are so perfect, but with the many different custom setups, with all their intricacies I would say they are done by hand. That boat does look sick, can tell for sure if it is all alum or just made to look like it. Beautiful work all around on that site for sure. You are right, a ride in that boat would be nuts!

KWIKR, that manifold is beautiful! Amazing welds and craftsmanship!

jlat, I would say the welds look almost robotic they are so perfect, but with the many different custom setups, with all their intricacies I would say they are done by hand. That boat does look sick, can tell for sure if it is all alum or just made to look like it. Beautiful work all around on that site for sure. You are right, a ride in that boat would be nuts!

He offers 2 different size fuel rails . The ones shown are the larger ones . They are machined to accept -10 AN o-ring fittings . I sent the fuel rails out and got them anodized (mat black) , engraved with the name of engine building shop i use . it looks unreal . :)

He offers 2 different size fuel rails . The ones shown are the larger ones . They are machined to accept -10 AN o-ring fittings . I sent the fuel rails out and got them anodized (mat black) , engraved with the name of engine building shop i use . it looks unreal . :)

Oh damn, def need pics of that!

I am commercial Pipefitter by trade . and worked in the Nuclear Power and Natural Gas Main Pipeline industry for a few years . I've seen a few welds in my day :D . He definitely has it down to a art . :)