Drag Radial/Pump Gas w/Alky Challenge!

Originally posted by quicker6
How about slicks and pump gas w/no alky?? Just wondering....
Derek:cool:

Fine by me. :)

I have a set of new head gaskets that I can sell you afterwards...:eek: :D :cool:

Thanks for the offer Geoff but, I always keep 5 sets handy. You never know when its gonna blow!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Derek:cool: ;)

I hope its the 15'th. Ive got my sisters wedding to go to on the 16'th. Then again I hope I have a car to race!!
Derek:cool:

Might make it by then

Hopefully I will be able to make that event....who's going to the track tomorrow Saturday?

I know I don't have the GN anymore, but can I participate in the Z06??? I really need to get it to the track with the new supercharger, and can't think of any better "excuse" than this. :) I'll be happy to be in the mid 11's with it, although my driving ability and traction may make that impossible.

Derrick

P.S. I still have a couple of extra parts around for the GN that I'll eventually put up here for you guys. Oh, and for you alky guys, I do still have a can of alcohol that's unopened.

Yeah no problem Derrick. Just for fun anyway. So come one, come all! :)

Race Date: Friday October 15

ah crap, i wish i could make it. :( I have to work at the product show that evening.

I'm in. Doing a bracket race with guys at work as well. I'll be in the vette. Just look for the red Z06 with a supercharger....

Derrick

Well had a good time friday night I did pull a 1.77 60ft on my new M/T ET Street drag radials on my first run but tried to launch the car with more boost can't seem to hold too much power on these tires.

Looks like Guy cheated and had some sticky tires and Geoff added some of the blue stuffs in the gas :eek:. I think Clinton got his best time on friday night also but it was all fun with everyone there.