Mopar National Demon#29
not mine

Attachments

• 20170715_082628.jpg
    20170715_082628.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 306
Update
166 built to date. 0 delivered.
Production issues, way behind schedule. Good news is my car isnt built. Let them work out the issues on other cars.

Update
239 built USA
-3 cremated (transport fire)
236 left with 0 delivered

Changed mine to Granite Crystal with Demonic Red Interior.

Asked dealer to change he said to late. Emailed FCA direct and got it changed.

Last edited:
Update
239 built USA
-3 cremated (transport fire)
236 left with 0 delivered

Changed mine to Granite Crystal with Demonic Red Interior.

Asked dealer to change he said to late. Emailed FCA direct and got it changed.
My son showed me a pic of the transport fire. I thought it was a sick joke at first. Crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tim Kuniskis head of FCA USA, called 2 of the owners to notfify them. there cars will be made. He is the third owner.

I'm excited for you. I'd like to get one if the hype settles, n=but I'm happy you're a member here. Can't wait to hear first hand impressions.

For under $90k that’s one hell of a car. Anyone can sit here and say how their Buick is faster etc, but there is no comparison to the technology put into these modern muscle cars and comfort, reliability and performance. I can wait to see pics!

I'm excited for you. I'd like to get one if the hype settles, n=but I'm happy you're a member here. Can't wait to hear first hand impressions.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's amazing on the HellCat forum there are so many haters. I guess a lot of folks bought HC's thinking they were collectible and the Demon has killed their value. You will note a lot of low mile HC's for sale, also many paid ADM. One reportedly paid $110k for a 2015 HC.

I would love to give a driving impression but production has stalled. Again I told FCA I didn't mind if mine was the last one built. let them work out the issues. There is a car that was built on 09/20 that hasn't left the yard, would hate to be the owner.

Last updated 11/24/2017

2018 Dodge Demon Start of production: 09/09/2017
2018 Dodge Demon Start of shipping: 11/10/2017
2018 Dodge Demon Total production planned: 3000 USA / 300 Canada
2018 Dodge Demon End of production: March 31, 2018

USA

Total built: 306 (-3) = 303
Total KZ: 065 (-3) = 062
Total shipped: ~030

Canada

Total built: 039
Total KZ: 000
Total shipped: 000

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's amazing on the HellCat forum there are so many haters. I guess a lot of folks bought HC's thinking they were collectible and the Demon has killed their value. You will note a lot of low mile HC's for sale, also many paid ADM. One reportedly paid $110k for a 2015 HC.

I would love to give a driving impression but production has stalled. Again I told FCA I didn't mind if mine was the last one built. let them work out the issues. There is a car that was built on 09/20 that hasn't left the yard, would hate to be the owner.

Last updated 11/24/2017

USA

Total built: 306 (-3) = 303
Total KZ: 065 (-3) = 062
Total shipped: ~030

Canada

Total built: 039
Total KZ: 000
Total shipped: 000
KZ?

For under $90k that’s one hell of a car. Anyone can sit here and say how their Buick is faster etc, but there is no comparison to the technology put into these modern muscle cars and comfort, reliability and performance. I can wait to see pics!

Thanks, agree. I tried to post the Demon supplement manual but the file size is to big. Here is a link to where a copy is. I find it interesting as it explains all the tech of the car. My GN does 132 mph the Demon does 140mph. So it's a comparable, but I think it will be much safer. Air bags being the most obvious.

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/2018-challenger-owners-manual-and-demon-supplement.128265/

Last edited:
BA New order that hasn't been checked
BB Review by fleet department
BD Special equipment processing
BE Edit error
BG Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL Edit ok parts unavailable
BX Passed edit available for schedule
C Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1 Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E Frame
F Paint
G Trim
I Built not ok'd
J Built ok'd
JB Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JE Emission check
JS Shipped to storage
KZ Released by plant , invoiced
KZL Released - not shipped
KZM First rail departure
KZN First rail arrival
KZO Delayed/recieved
KZOA Plant holds
KZOB Zone/distribution holds
KZOC Carrier delays
KZOD Carrier holds
KZOE Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF Show/test vehicle
KZOG Damaged vehicle
KZOH All other reasons
KZT Second rail departure
KZU Second rail arrival
KZX Delivered to dealer
ZA Canceled

I'm in BG status. The nice thing about BG is you can still change your order. I've already changed color and interior once.
Got it. Thanks for sharing that.

By the way, no Hellcat hater here. I love them. Mean car. My buddy has a dark blue, manual. I drove it. It's sick. My only issue.... I'm seeing them like crazy now. Was at Atco yesterday, dragway, and there had to be 10 or more Hellcats there from mostly stock and a tire running high 10s to some wild ones with chutes running below 9s. Crazy.
But yes, the drop in Hellcat prices is helpful to me as I keep an eye on things. My Mercedes is absolutely boring as a DD.

My pleasure. Purely speculation, but with the Demon coming maybe folks are going to more inclined to enjoy there HC.
Hope to be a Atco in the spring.
Dodge came out with more swag and options.logger 2.jpg binder 2.jpg cover.jpg binder.jpg logger.jpg

Looks wicked! Great times we are living in right now for sure. I wish I could swing something new but it’s just not in the budget.
Surprised to hear of the demon haters on the hellcat forum. I think your speculation is correct. Anyway looking forward to hearing all about when your car arrives.
KID

Thanks Kid! It sure is a great time for enthusiasts. A lot of stars aligned for me to get this car, I feel very fortunate.

Just in, folks are saying they are getting this SWAG in the mail.

a8f0cff1-5d46-4d9a-8ed5-1cc161f048f9-jpeg.312169

Last edited: