Do not play with Supras from a Roll unless your running 9's.

TNTSNBS

Demoralizer
Specially with one making 737 at the wheel and 684 torque up to 7k rpm, this particular car has a completely stock block all the way from the heads down to the oil pan, only mods are a 66-62 turbonetics, 3" exhaust and downpipe, 160pnds injectors, stage 2 clutch, Pro EFI, 4 inch greedy intercooler, and a cast iron short runner Exhaust manifold, stock cams stock everything , running 36psi with 19* timing on E85.
enjoy the quick ride, not enough room to open her up a bit mor i was riding shotgun, poor quality since it was taken with my phone.. this car will spin the tires at 90mph roll, lol fun but scary, btw it has Traction control and you can feel it working hard to keep the tires from going up in smoke.

hahahaha... Ya never know whats lurking out there :D
117.JPG

Impressive that those engines can handle that kind of power in stock form. The stock trans do great also. Those things are highway monsters but not all of them that make big power run well at the track from what i've seen.

There an old joke...What do a 1200 horsepower, 800 horsepower, and 400 horsepower Supra have in common..........12 second timelips!

not sure i understand that my buddy has a stock supra 6 speed on e85 nice size turbo low timing just messing with it and he runs a 10.9 with ac powersteering no cage .... i have another buddy with a semi built backyard job runs 8's with an auto trans and art carr converter

not sure i understand that my buddy has a stock supra 6 speed on e85 nice size turbo low timing just messing with it and he runs a 10.9 with ac powersteering no cage .... i have another buddy with a semi built backyard job runs 8's with an auto trans and art carr converter

always exceptions !!! Same thing applys for Buicks :D

the only things that make the supras slow from a dig is their 60 foot and the six speed trans is not made for drag racing, throw in a 400 auto, do a little tweaking to the suspension in the front and rear and watch out, but a supra with a six speed and 800whp is no joke from a roll if they can hook..

its a joke... the reason jokes are funny is because they are kinda true, but not really

Being owner of two 4 gens in the past, they are dyno queens! I had allot of work into a 97 that went to my ex! These 3.8's are more fun in my eye's.

Sorry, Supras no longer impress me. Especially when you see a 1400+ whp one get his ass handed to him by one of these.

!

To my knowledge, I have yet to see anything that is a real street legal car, that can hang, much less beat one of these 1500+ whp Underground Racing TT monsters on the street. AMSs GTRs are the only cars that could come close.

However, there does need to be some UR TT Lambos vs Titan Motorsports TT Lambo races. That would be something to see.

I'm out...

Sorry, Supras no longer impress me. Especially when you see a 1400+ whp one get his ass handed to him by one of these.

!

To my knowledge, I have yet to see anything that is a real street legal car, that can hang, much less beat one of these 1500+ whp Underground Racing TT monsters on the street. AMSs GTRs are the only cars that could come close.

However, there does need to be some UR TT Lambos vs Titan Motorsports TT Lambo races. That would be something to see.

I'm out...

That race has beeen trying be set up for years. And the money alone in those cars is just stupid! Then again the money I had in my Supra Pro -Efi set up was stupid. Not for me !