Desperately in need of help with my 85 t type

Jawbone

Confused
I have an 85 t type that i cannot get running i have had multiple problems with this car and its been over a year now I NEED HELP !!!!!! So i am looking for someone that is close to me that could maybe come take a look at it without beating me over the head lol . I am in lancaster pa 17522 . I f you are interested i can explain everything ive done to the car and what it is doing .

Well im thinking we found my problems . I didnt have a gasket between throttlebody and turbo also turbo wasnt seated right in the manifold and the Turbo mounting bolt on throttlebody side is stripped out so when i replace all this we will see if it runs oh and also a really good guy on here tod me i might have a problem with my lt1 maf because it doesnt have any screens in it you have any ideas on that .

Yeah, cant run a lt1 maf without screens. U have to have at least one for it to read and respond properly. I am assuming u are running a 86-87 ECU...?

U need to have at least one. Maybe check with someone on this board or maybe find a MAF from junkyard, clean screen, and install it. Make sure u install it on the inlet side of MAF to protect sensor of possible debris. Only other thing u can do would be to buy a new one from parts store or one of the vendors on here.