Dash install

Gene Van Horn

I recently bought a new dash for my gn from Scott at GNS. First I'd like to say that the dash itself is absolutly beautiful,both looking and the way it is put together. You also get to choose what color,pointers, style of numbers ect which was pretty cool i thought. You can basically customize it any way you choose. Second and i feel most important was the customer service i recieved, absolutely fabulous,all email answered,all calls returned,all questions answered more than once sometimes. Thanks again Scott. Now for the install, i would have to place this one on scale of about 8 out of ten. In my particular case some of the factory wires were gone from years of other mod so this made it even more challenging, but once again Scott helped me thru it. It looks great and works great with almost all the gauges in front of you. Just gotta be patient with the install, thanks once again Gene Van Horn. Ps he is also a pretty funny guy.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is couple, although they are in the dark. Ill take some tomorrow in daylight

Thanks for the kind words Gene!

Don't make much sense if you start and run a company if you're not there for your customers. We pride ourselves on that aspect and that we actually Use, design, install, and test our products ourselves so that we can properly help our customers solve any issue they may have during any installation of our products.

I will take some tomorrow sorry i just been really busy and dont get home until almost dark. That should change after we set the clocks back this weekend.

Thanks Gene! Now do you trim the stock bezel, and then reinstall it over the new gauges? Id love to see that pic as well, if / when you have it.

Yea id like to also like see that. I mutilated mine so im in the process of doing over. I just dont have the patience for that sort of thing. It looks great around the dash, just to do it properly and take your time. I just like the fact that almost all the gauges are in front of you and like stated before you can customize almost anyway you like. Thanks Gene.