CT Turbo Regal owners- Wal-Mart Cruise on 6/12

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Anyone else going to this? Supposed to have nice weather for a change this weekend.

June 12, Wallingford, Cruise Nights 2004 Presented By The F.O.R.D. Car Club, Every 2nd And 4th Saturday Of The Month Thru October 9th, This Cruise Runs From 5-9PM And Is Held At Walmart On Route 5, Exit 66 Off Route 15, Rain Date The Following Saturday, Trophies Awarded Weekly, DJ, 50/50 Raffle And More, No Motorcycles Allowed, For Additiononal Info Write: F.O.R.D. Car Club, 19 Pequot Rd, Wallingford, CT, 06492, (203) 265-6945

Mines not running YET, I need a few more weeks, Trans is going in this morning(400 W/brake).But i still need a complete fuel system.ALl i have is a Cell.I will probably be there in anyway.

I'm trying to talk some of my buds into going tonight. I'll post here later today of we'll be heading down.

Gotta do some serious cleaning of the GN though, we kinda made spectacles of ourselves last night with some hellacious burnouts, so I have to remove about 1K miles of burnt rubber off the rear quarters of the GN. :D

Steve

I cruised the pike last night in a new caddy, And saw a couple of GNs , Or it could have been the same one twice.I was eating one of the way to sugary krispe Kreme donuts and one cruised thru the lot.

Bah! Just saw this today... and I have plans... and the car isn't running right.

I'm down for the 4th Saturday though.

Good turnout, lots of nice cars. Saw Salvage there without his car, some other customers. The guy that owns the T that Reggie Jackson used to own was there too.

Bill I think his name is, if my few brain cells I have left are working. Real nice Limited with leather. One of my favorite cars.

We were there in Scott's new CTS-V, had a lot of visitors stop by and look at it. Hope they up the horsepower next year as it's a great car.

Maybe in 15 years I could afford one. :D

Perfect weather for the cruise night.

Another nice base Regal with the T package there too in black, not sure who that was? :confused: