Couldn't Be Happier

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Well, I pulled up to a light and you would never believe what I was sitting next to.., absolutely nothing, so I dropped the hammer when the light turned green and boost came up strong. I was fighting the car to stay in my lane. After a few bus lengths I had to let out. I pulled over and thought to myself"This is a V6"...the look on my face was priceless. I gave a big thumbs up to myself in the mirror and was on my way.

Cheesy, I know. But its what I have here in my small town.
And I lied about the light...It's a stop sign. Anyway I got a chuckle out of it all.

Gentalmen....... Welcome to "The Race Club"
Anyone can do it. Just don't get caught! Lol

Rules of Race Club
1. Dont ever talk about race club
2. Don't EVER talk about race club
3. If someone taps their brakes or lets out, the race is over
4. Only two guys to a race
5. One race at a time
6. No NOS no Wheelie bars
7. Races will go on as long as they have to
8. If this is your first time at race club, you have to race

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

1386219141749.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just did sort of the same thing myself,only mine was a roll-race from 25 in 2nd. Eased down on the gaz to 1/2 or so...boost shot up... the Nittos broke loose.....speedo went off the end...(let off)...coast down from 60mph... All within seconds and still in 2nd.

That was on freezing cold blacktop.

Not sure if I won that one.

Nice. I do this all the time.Great thing about it is you always win. actually did it today and didn't know my wife was taking a drink of her hot coffee.:sorry::arghh:

lol. that's funny. She wasn't to mad. no coffee spilled. Did it year s ago but raced a z06 on my R1 and did not let her know. kicked the z06 's butt and got my butt kicked by her at the same time.