Cotton's winter bash open house. Saturday 2/26/11

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Jack Cotton and family are having their open house / winter bash again this year! A great event to break up the winter months and pick up some parts for your projects. Jack is always having some type of sale and deals on parts at this event. You could always call ahead and have Jack put something aside if your looking for something specific.

When: Saturday FEBRUARY 26TH, 2011.

Where: COTTON'S PERFORMANCE 105 WALNUT STREET AGAWAM, MA 01001 Phone: 413-789-0531

Time: When ever Jack gets out of bed! It typically starts 9am till...

What: For the past few years one of the MAGNA points series biggest sponsors (and we thank him for that!) Jack Cotton, throws a open house / winter BBQ bash for all. It's always a fun turn out and Jack has prizes and surprises for everyone to win. Some of the best foods around too boot! While it is a free event. You can feel free to bring drinks, food, and or snacks if you like to add to the food. It's always nice to see a vendor opening his doors for all so if your looking to break up the winter turbo blues this is the event to go to!

I'm sure there will be a caravan and ride sharing going on so post up if you can attend and let's show Jack our support as he supports MAGNA every year! :cheers:

The ribs from the MAGNA boys have been soaking and cooking all day. These babys are going to taste good tomorrow! Looks like a nice clear winter day at Jack's tomorrow! Can't wait! :D

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 153
And now for some pics.....

5482376245_c2e0c6246b_b.jpg

5482358841_0edd22e92f_b.jpg

Link is here for the set....

Cotton's Performance open house 2-2011 - a set on Flickr

A few highlights....

Hooper AGAIN almost killed us as the gum drop he was eating fell on the floor of the truck and as he tried to reach it we almost went off the road 3 times! :eek!:

5482953552_db201d16e3_b.jpg

Then once we arrived Hooper hit the bottle of moon shine, inspected the great pumpkin, and then asked Jack to build him one of everything on the car.

5482359767_f3386edb79_b.jpg

The food was off the hook as usual! I can't thank the people enough that go out of their way to bring food to this event. Everyone is so proud of the food they prepared as they should be it's ALL that good! DAMN that was some fine eating! The pulled pork was my favorite big time! The best I've EVER had! The chicken ka-bobs were some of the best chicken I've had and the chili was amazing! But of course Hoopers ribs were mouth watering and a big hit! I think I saw Jack putting a few in his pocket! I tasted everything on that long table of food and it was ALL great! That is one of the unique things I like about Jack's open house, is the wide array of food that folks bring. You really get a taste of the east coast for sure. And a good taste at that!

5482376591_b49ced775b_b.jpg

5482971892_0a24d70632_b.jpg

Jack gave away some great prizes! I even won a billet t stat inlet pipe that I needed! :D

Hooper and Pauly won some goodies as well...

5482965678_c240cc3d4c_b.jpg

This sums up Pauly all day.. food in one hand, goodies/parts in the other....

5482966002_3f3ccf9b3b_b.jpg

Nice time! Thanks for posting the pics Jim. As usual the food was great.:smile: