Cottons Performance...cool as hell

C

coach

I spent about 2 hours at Cotton's Performance yesterday. Their work...or should I say Brian's work is phenomenal...! There were 3 customers cars there. Each one was totally awesome. The detail to each and Brian's custom fab work makes them serious eye catchers to anyone.
I also had a list of parts to get and a pocket full of $$$. When I left...I had $2 bucks and Brian was ordering more stuff.
Top notch work and guys doing it. Can't go wrong with Cotton's.

Coach

Hi Donnie, sorry I missed ya...

Was that 3 a typo? because I can't even find a space to park every morning

hello peoples; Cotton land has to be real busy as the boss can't even leave a message on his own site.
IBBY

hello; Gerry, you better watch out as you might be out there next.
IBBY

GerrywithaG said:
Hi Donnie, sorry I missed ya...

Was that 3 a typo? because I can't even find a space to park every morning

There were 3 that were finished or close to it.
I was sorry you didn't make it. Jack was gonna call you, but I told him you said you were coming to work on your car, so he never did.
Maybe next time.

Hey
Donnie...I just saw this thread...but while you were at Cotton's, maybe you saw my car...It was on the lift (closer to the office), having a new Dana60 read axle and Baer disc brakes installed along with a new TH400 tranny...I picked it up last fall (don't remember the exact date though...
About Brian, it's true that he's a real artist, great fabricator and he puts attention to detail in every car he's working on...;)

see 'ya!

Claude. :)

i'm jealous of you east coasters.... good people/shops out there.

Jack is " Da'Man"

aaron

hello people; They have been around TB for a long time and that helps as situations happen and experiance is knowledge. But try and get a e-mail answered to Jack. It takes too long at times but I guess he's busy all the time.
Hi Jack what's happenin!!!!
IBBY

hello people; They have been around TB for a long time and that helps as situations happen and experiance is knowledge. But try and get a e-mail answered to Jack. It takes too long at times but I guess he's busy all the time.
Hi Jack what's happenin!!!!
IBBY

Jack stays busy.... and you will have better luck posting to his forum as he doesnt come around these parts much, just Gerry

aaron

hello Royal T; Your wrong. And I do go to there site.
no big deal but if I had my own business in what ever I would make it one of my jobs to follow any posts on them. Especially if I was the Boss.
not to ruffle any ones feathers but it's my opinion and everyone has one.
IBBY

toofastforyou said:
Hey
Donnie...I just saw this thread...but while you were at Cotton's, maybe you saw my car...It was on the lift (closer to the office), having a new Dana60 read axle and Baer disc brakes installed along with a new TH400 tranny...I picked it up last fall (don't remember the exact date though...
About Brian, it's true that he's a real artist, great fabricator and he puts attention to detail in every car he's working on...;)

see 'ya!

Claude. :)

Hey Claude,
I just now saw this post. I did see your car. The rear was hanging out of it and there was a new on the floor. That new one was killer. Very cool