CONVERTER SLIP %

If it spins leave at a lower rpm/boost. Start at 2 psi and work up. The thinner tractor fluid can loosen converter but why? More slip on the big end and he is spinning on the launch. Work on the launch.
Sorry if I gave wrong information, but I always read that standard tractor fluid tightened the converter for less slip. Low viscosity tractor fluid will loosen. I've never tried it so not sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry if I gave wrong information, but I always read that standard tractor fluid tightened the converter for less slip. Low viscosity tractor fluid will loosen. I've never tried it so not sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It will loosen the stall slightly. I was saying why, if he is spinning off the line and has 11+% slip looser might not help. Thats why I suggested launching at lower boost so it doesn't spin. Friend was using an Edge 3k stall and he went 10.69@126 with a 1.46 with 12#s off transbrake on 275/60/15 MT DR.
Does the car have an extended pinion snubber, that will screw up launches by unloading the tires.

1.29 with 600rwhp?please don't take this the wrong way but 1.29 60ft needs way more power than 600rwhp.is this a one time thing or does the car run that kind of 60ft on most passes?
That was a personal best from last October. 6.39 @ 108. 11-12 psi launch off the brake with the stock s366. Total boost was like 18-19 psi. I honestly don't know the true power.

No i pulled the snubber of when i installed the umi control arms .
I was fishing on the slip % ,I don't think its was all that bad,but was hopping to get some good input on the numbers.
every one has helped a lot.Its seems like all of you are saying ,don't lay back on the power but fix the traction problem.
looks like the convertor is not really a problem at this time.
Option #1 Hoosier has a 10 in. that will fit vary nice on my existing wheel,No mods
Option#2 Hoosier 10.5 is just a hair big with out rolling the finders,East wood has the finder roller,and i can rent it out to all the Honda people on the island. its 10.2 and a little harder rubber than the 10, something to think about and stiff sidewall
Option #3 MT has the new 275-60-15 ET street Pro 9.8 and will need finder work. same wheel combo 4 in. backspace might be to much but can use a spacer.
Option #4 MT Pro bracket radial 28-10.5-15 I need to steep up to a 10 in. wheel and finder work its 10.2 contact and a little harder than ET street.
Any one of these should help fix the 60.and if I fix that ,MPH will go up in both the 1/8 and 1/4 and slip should go down.
Whats my best option? Looks like its going to be some late night number crunching and more research.and more ???

I was fishing on the slip % ,I don't think its was all that bad,but was hopping to get some good input on the numbers.
every one has helped a lot.Its seems like all of you are saying ,don't lay back on the power but fix the traction problem.
Option #1 Hoosier has a 10 in. that will fit vary nice on my existing wheel,No mods
Option#2 Hoosier 10.5 is just a hair big with out rolling the finders,East wood has the finder roller,and i can rent it out to all the Honda people on the island. its 10.2 and a little harder rubber than the 10, something to think about and stiff sidewall
Option #3 MT has the new 275-60-15 ET street Pro 9.8 and will need finder work. same wheel combo 4 in. backspace might be to much but can use a spacer.
Option #4 MT Pro bracket radial 28-10.5-15 I need to steep up to a 10 in. wheel and finder work its 10.2 contact and a little harder than ET street.
Any one of these should help fix the 60.and if I fix that ,MPH will go up in both the 1/8 and 1/4 and slip should go down.
Whats my best option? Looks like its going to be some late night number crunching and more research.and more ???
295/55/15 Hoosier drag radials.and you can keep your 8 inch rim they come out to be 12 inch belly to belly with a little over 10 inch contact patch.or you can go with a mt et street ss same size they won't hook as well though unless you go to the pro

11% slip is not real bad. Before I dumped $500+ in new tires I would try lower boost launches, tire pressures, burnout etc. Have you left off foot brake?

The track will reopen end of March and it will give it one more try
ITs new concrete out to the1/8 I hope they buy some VHT for the new concrete I really don't think they will.
Thanks for every one time