Continuously Dirty Oil and Leaks

By the time you pay for the K20 block, transmission, custom length axles, custom shift linkage ECM, wiring harness, Hasport engine mounts, and various odds and ends you will be 7k-8k deep. With that amount of money you can have your Buick's engine and transmission rebuilt. Plus you will probably have a little coin left over to get another set of wire rims :tongue: Just messin with you man I grew up in Los Angeles so I love me some wire wheels!!!
l_33e915e5b5dddc4c4e9786f39d6398e5.jpg

Yeah! That is looking really good. :smile:

Get a s10 or ranger they can be found cheap ,easy and cheap to fix, parts can be found anywhere ,plus when ur rebuildin your car you can use it to haul parts around in,aka engine to machine shop etc etc...

Get a s10 or ranger they can be found cheap ,easy and cheap to fix, parts can be found anywhere ,plus when ur rebuildin your car you can use it to haul parts around in,aka engine to machine shop etc etc...

I would take an old truck, perferably something with a inline 6 with a 4speed trans. (But i dont know how to drive stick:(... thats why I got the buick:biggrin:)

the 1995 buick century is supposed to have a chevy 60 degree v6 (the 3100 3.1 v6); for $500, I'd be nuts not to consider it!

i am looking at a 68 gmc with a i6... that a good truck, EASY motor to work on:biggrin:

IMO get a '92-'95 civic hatch or sedan, perhaps even a coupe. Make it a 1.5 ,5speed. It will make your insurance cheaper, as long as you change and keep oil in it, it will never breakdown/ have to work on it. It's just big enough to haul stuff and it's still forgiving for a young kid needing a DD/beater Carlos.