Congrats Jason White and John Plog!!!!

Team Banana

Congrats to both of you.
John you have a really impressive car glad to see you show up and get runner up.
Jw congrats on the eight second pass now update the official list and points.:biggrin:

Hey Ronnie, you must be getting Wise in your middle age.I saw you shaken Cals hand in the pits:)
Seriously,Glad to see the turn out non bickering group we had at BG this year.I really enjoyed the new faces and old ones .Also thanks JW for the work .Had a great talk with Tim.Got to know some new people .Just alot of fun !
Salute to both the winner and runner up great races to watch..
you get to watch more when you go out first round

Good job to everyone in TSM. Jason, IN THE 8's!!!! SWEET! You have finally made your goal!!
John... all I can say is Wow!
Walt, Bobby, John, Tim, Randy... y'all's 60's were impressive!
Sorry I don't know everyone's names... but this was the best race with the best racers by far!

Team Banana.... bring yo azzes down South one weekend!

Hey Ronnie, you must be getting Wise in your middle age.I saw you shaken Cals hand in the pits:)

SHHHHH!!! We don't need that stuff getting out! We have never had an issue at the track, it usually happens behind the keyboard :biggrin:

Congratulations to John and Jason!

Hey JW congrats buddy hard work payed off congrats !

John congrats buddy impressive car, great showin for you and the runner-up !

congrats guys

Congrats Jason on the 8 sec pass and to john for runner up and chit talker and Cal shakin hands thats great good sportsmanship.