Collecting license plates...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I am working toward collecting license plates from all 50 states for garage art. I have some Quebec plates I can trade, but I'm not looking to sell. Also, I'm not looking for anything special or vintage, just a plate from each state, recent ones preferred. If anyone can help me out, please let me know!

Claude. ;)

Last edited:
I'll need to check my garage when I get home but I might have a Hawaii plate I could send you (no need to send me anything in trade). PM me your address.

Dang, had you posted earlier, I would have sent a cool plate from AZ along with the Turbo Cover......

I'm happy to send one along, but you will have to pay for the ride on this one..........

Dang, had you posted earlier, I would have sent a cool plate from AZ along with the Turbo Cover......

I'm happy to send one along, but you will have to pay for the ride on this one..........
Yes of course, I have no problem to "pay for the ride" however, could you please post a picture of it because I already have one from Arizona but mine is old and a little beat up…

thank you,

Claude. ;)

PM me your address and I will get one in the mail. Also, as you get closer to finishing the set let me know what your missing and I will see if I have it. I have 50 state collection plus a set of Michigan plates from 1911 through current so I know the pain of trying to find the last few to complete a set.
Dan

PM me your address and I will get one in the mail. Also, as you get closer to finishing the set let me know what your missing and I will see if I have it. I have 50 state collection plus a set of Michigan plates from 1911 through current so I know the pain of trying to find the last few to complete a set.
Dan
Pm sent. Thanks Dan! ;)

Claude.

Claude,

Next time I see you I'll give you one of my old NY plates.

It says FC'N-BOOST

They wouldn't let me use FKN-BOOST

Something about the K makes it too obvious, I guess.

I have a Maine plate for you. . It has Rog-Lin on plate instead of #. Just need your address. No trade or $.