CK's 2004R 1-2 ACCUMULATOR DELETE KIT

waybad

Hello,
I just bought and installed this kit (CK's 2004R 1-2 ACCUMULATOR DELETE KIT) and wondering did I do it correctly?
I removed the accumulator and it's components on the side of the valve body separator plate
(all of the pieces facing toward the pan) nothing on the other side of the separator place(all the pieces facing
the transmission).. I also installed the .555 TV boost valve from CK.. now my transmission has a severe
vibration in second through 4th.. did I do something wrong?
Thanks for your time..
Walter

JMO but I'd get rid of that .555 boost valve. Lots of people have had issues with them, me included. Dave Husek will be kind enough to take time and help you out, amazing guy.

That is a pretty big boost valve. I think the pump might need a heavier duty slide spring. I used a sonnax one in mine and if I would have known better put the stock small one back in too. With the higher pressure the pump slide might be causing a vibration. I used a .500 boost valve along with a larger rev boost valve and the 700 spring.

Thanks guys. I have sent Dave a e-mail. I plan on calling him after I get the trans out.