CK Performance?

trbojo

'Stang Stinger
Anyone know if Chris is still in business? I've left several messages regarding purchase of a th 400 for my car with no response. Going through cancer treatment right now and I would like to get my car done and don't have time to wait between doctors appointments.

I left messages about a month ago, no reply. Perhaps they are too busy this time of year

Good luck is all I can say. I called and called and called etc etc etc. Whenerever someone ACTUALLY answered I had no choice but to leave a message for chris to call back. After a few weeks from this I gave up.

Email was the best way for me to get ahold of him. But same story hard to get ahold of. Kinda sucks when you got questions about his kit. That makes my decision for the next rebuild easy.

If you cant find him, give Dave Husek a call he may be able to hook you up. He is a supporting vender also.

Not sure if Dave builds 400s, but its definitely worth it to give him a call.

He will not respond.... Hasn't returned an email to me in years.... PLEASE SUPPORT THE VENDORS THAT SUPPORT THIS BOARD!

As I read these and many other posts I often wonder if the individual is going through a rough time or health issues. As I get older and have friends with hear attacks, cancer and dying the car thing is just not important to me. I am not saying this is the case but sometimes we have to keep things in perspective.

Anyone know if Chris is still in business? I've left several messages regarding purchase of a th 400 for my car with no response. Going through cancer treatment right now and I would like to get my car done and don't have time to wait between doctors appointments.
Then you need to buy a 400 from a co that will respond to you.dave husek builds an incredible 200.if you have your heart set on a 400 rossler

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE YEARS YOU HAVE DUCKED ME DO NOT POST ON HERE AGAIN CHRIS........... Funny you can't return my calls, emails, or pm's but you can post now, HMMMMMMM.... YOU ARE NOT A VENDOR HERE ON TURBOBUICK.COM
I am sick of these people that think they can screw me.....

Last edited:
UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE YEARS YOU HAVE DUCKED ME DO NOT POST ON HERE AGAIN CHRIS........... Funny you can't return my calls, emails, or pm's but you can post now, HMMMMMMM.... YOU ARE NOT A VENDOR HERE ON TURBOBUICK.COM
Shane you are dead wrong.I responeded to you thru Brian Bissonette ( Bison) because you were not getting back to me and I asked him to help. PM him and I am sure he can verify this.I do not want to get him involved but at least you will find out the truth. We were going to wash the ad bill with a transmission and you ceased contact. No hard feeling or need to try to call you out in public.Be a man about it and call me and we can work out something you are ok with if that works for you. Cris.

WOW, dude I have emailed you NUMEROUS times with no response. I have called your shop and left word with a female at least twice. I have PM"d you on the board.... You did build me a trans about what 10 years ago. I am talking the last 5-7 years hear. I do not recall ever speaking to Bison about you. If so I will take his word for it, but I am sure that was YEARS ago as well. I have sent emails YEARLY....

Just as I thought, Bison doesn't recall any such non sense either.... Far as your comment about "be a man" I have called and emailed you for the last 5+ years, WTF else was I supposed to do drive up ask for your fees in person?

Sux to see someone else go through his bs as I had to years ago for 1700 bucks on 2004r by CK. He had excuse after excuse and blamed everyone under the sun and never owned up to his mistakes.:mad::mad: Block his a$$ IMO.