Chicago Trading Post III

fatride

Ok, I guess I'll start the new trading post...

I have a set of 16x8 Kirban GNX wheels/tires I'm willing to sell or trade. Has Eagle front tires and MT DR's out back with a lot of life left, also Turbo T center caps. I will get pics once I polish them up. Also have a MAFPro box with new Caspers Plug n Play harness...

Front and rear glass bumper and complete rear spoiler for sale offers

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looking for a good factory gas tank.

no rusty crap or dented up stuff, but I'll likely paint it before it gets put on. A final attempt at fixing my fuel delivery problems.

One pair of Mickey Thompson inner tubes, part number 9558. 100% natural rubber, valve clamps to the wheel. Fits 31'' to 33.5'' diameter tire with 12'' to 17'' tread. $100
1986 radiator core support. $40
You can E-Mail me at bd1320n11@gmail.com for a faster reply.

Sold my 1987 GN due to health issues and have the following new and used parts for sale. I am located in Sparta, IL.
New Parts:
Gas line filter Offer Part # FF3504
Fel-Pro Cylinder Head Bolt set Offfer Part # ES74022
Fel-Pro Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set Offer Part # MS 90508
KIRBAN CUSTOM CUT PLUG WIRES $50.00 PLUS RIDE
Used Parts:
Master cylinder and high pressure lines for Hydro Boost. Offer
Stock GM knock sensor used Offer
Set of stock heads off 1987 GN. Offer
Stock O2 sensor Offer

Will PM pictures if interested. Thanks Doug

Last edited:
Free hood pad that's in rough shape but if you don't have one it's better then nothing...pickup only in Plainfield il
07dfb6d45baf6bf6c06611acd76903a5.jpg
0365ac0bdea039e13e179a25daba4af7.jpg

Stock Drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, control arms, spindle w/ new bearings.
Factory radiator
Non working power master
Stock heads
Stock 15" wheels
Stock IC
Stock air intake pipe
Moog stock replacement springs
Dual rear air bags
Used motor mounts

got a crank ready to go 20/20 with rod n main bearings..200$ or trade for upper n lower control arms.(not stock ones)

Got a core 200-4R trans with a BRF valve body. Supposedly less than 1000 miles on it but it is burned up. $150? I need to move it out of the garage... I'm sure someone out there wants the BRF if you want to pull it all apart.

Also have a rear coilover setup that I could sell. QA1 single adjustable coilover shocks (Center to center length later, need to measure), with 3 sets of different springs, competition engineering upper shock mount kit (bar and weld on tabs), competition engineering lower coilover shock mount kit (weld on to axle housing, height adjustable)

Not a bolt in kit obviously, so doesn't have to be put into a Gbody. More of a universal kit. Shocks appear lightly used, the rest is brand new.

$300, taking a big loss.

Got a core 200-4R trans with a BRF valve body. Supposedly less than 1000 miles on it but it is burned up. $150? I need to move it out of the garage... I'm sure someone out there wants the BRF if you want to pull it all apart.

If you know anyone that is coming to the St Louis area I am interested in the trans core

Thanks
Bryan

How far south does it need to go? I am in Carpentersville... so not south at all.