Charlotte Auto Fair Anyone?

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Auto Fair is 1st weekend in April. I may be able to find a couple of spots. Anyone interested?
Conrad

FWIW, Buick GN/Ty/Sy club has gone inactive for a while. I will be with Horse Power Junkies with my GN.
Conrad

yep i was told there was no group ..... Funny story of the last time I drove my buick to auto fair. Me an Pat (Lurker ) had a hard time putting a Dale SR wrecked decklid in the back of my buick. Well we got it to fit an last yr my older brother was offered 5k for it ... he decinde saying his lil bro got it for him. btw I paid $200 for it .. He had a guy call him on pit row with Darall Waltrip wanting to know what he would sell him back his own Gatoraid drivers suit for. He declined any offers lol. I drove him to charlotte march 15 to trade a trophy he had for someone elses drivers suit. After tht we went to Darrel waltrips musem an my brother said shit no wonder he wanted to buy it from me i got more of his suits than he does. then he passed away the next day in a motercycle accident

We are subject to getting back together. We need some interested TR owners willing to show at AutoFair Sat & Sun.
Conrad