Cent. FL Club Meeting Feb. 2nd

batmansbuick

Superhero
Our February club meeting will be on Saturday Feb. 2nd, 6pm at the Casselberry Commons Shopping Center, Hwy 436 & Howell Branch Rd. right next to Arbys.

This location has great lighting and parking. Nearby shopping includes Ross, Service Merchandise, Dockside Imports, Bells Outlet, etc.

Dining includes Arbys, Bennigans, Smokey Bones BBQ, Roadhouse Grill, etc.

We'll be discussing how we want this meeting to grow and the upcoming Daytona Speedway Spectacular and a Track Night.

Hope to see everyone!

hey, kewl.

The missus and I will be up there in Orlando at Disney World. How far is it from the magic kingdom?

About 40-45 min depending on traffic, from disney go I-4 east, take the Semoran Blvd (SR 436) exit, go right at the end of the ramp heading towards Casselberry, go about 7 miles, Casselberry Commons shopping Center is on the right, there is an Arbys/Publix/Burger King

I live in Casselberry, that plaza is about 5 minutes away. What time are you meeting, what kinda stuff goes on at these meetings, etc.? If it's just to hang out and talk about our cars, then I'd like to come. I'm the new guy.

Hey Jstav6,
If you wanted to come to the meet, the 436 exit is exit 48. 436 is long and has many names, so just look for exit 48 (Altamonte) and go right on it as Batman said.

I grew up in that area! Might be stopping by that weekend.

The meetings are very informal, everyone mingles to meet everyone and exchange ideas, tips, etc., when it looks a good amount of members are present we hold a quick meeting to go over upcoming events (Daytona Speedway Spectacular, Track Night, etc.) and any vendors who are present are welcome to show their products. Finally, everyone rounds up their family/friends and kinda decides on a restaurant to grab a bite to eat at.

If I don't have anything planned saturday night, I may fly down, I mean drive down from Jax. :D I grew up on dead bug road.

Originally posted by Look Quick
As stated in the very first post, 6:00 pm.
Crap, why didn't I see that?
Anyone willing to help me check my car's current condition with a scan tool? :D I don't have one yet, and I'm also open for suggestions on next thing to do to my car.

I'll put the word out for people to bring scantools, and there will be no shortage of recommendations for 'the next mod' :)

batmansbuick, what is your name?

Can I get an address? I would like to go to mapquest.com to get driving directions.

Thanks-

I am going to a taller tire (275/60-15 BFG drag radial) and won't need my 275/50-15 Nitto drag radials anymore. They only have 2,500 miles on them and five 1/4 mile runs. I will have them at the club meeting this Saturday, if my BFGs arrive tomorrow as planned. I am asking $200 for the pair.

Hey George. It was good to meet you and check out your club. I got some good ideas for the south florida club.

I will mention the daytona meet to our club and we should all get together once a year for a statewide meet.

Don't forget our bi-annual picnic is March 31 at TY park in Hollywood.

Thanks to the 20 plus Turbo Buicks that came out. We'll look for a big gathering at the Daytona Speedway in March, maybe together we can make a new attendance record. Approx 40 cars is the high mark for any kind of gathering.

Remember to register early to save a little ca$h go to

www.carshows.org

and click on the spring show.