CCW D240

lolo86GN

What do you all think about this wheel compared to the ccw classics. I'm on the fence about which ones to buy. I'm leaning towards the classics, but this wheel is keeping me up at night. I haven't seen this wheel on a GN. If anyone has a pic to share of this particular wheel on a GN, it would be appreciated. The price between both is about the same with the d 240's being a little more expensive. Would do 18 x 9.5 and 18 x 10 on either wheel black centers obviously.

Thanks for your input people!

Scott's and xcessive6's cars look amazing with the classics by the way.

upload_2017-6-19_10-53-55.png

Those look great! If it were me I would do them, just to be different- there are sooooo many cars with Classics. I do love classics but these are nice and still classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those look great! If it were me I would do them, just to be different- there are sooooo many cars with Classics. I do love classics but these are nice and still classy.

Definitely a good looking wheel. Thanks!

Ccw is telling me 12 to 14 weeks before I can get these. Is that normal? Seems like a long time to me.

When I got my custom wheels- they were about 2-3 mos , so I would say probably right. I guess they are backed up right now

Get the center section blacked out.

12-14 weeks sounds like a long time, but they may be backed up. When I ordered my ccw's, last year, exactly 9weeks passed before they were delivered. It was estimated to be 8 weeks. They were really great with keeping me informed.

That's a very nice looking wheel, they will look good once you get them on. Don't forget to post pics

There is a guy with some me d540s (not exactly the same as your d240s) in the picture thread section

Found a local custom shop that makes 3 piece wheels. Paid them a visit and quoted me 2400 for some good looking wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Found a local custom shop that makes 3 piece wheels. Paid them a visit and quoted me 2400 for some good looking wheels.

Wow - $2400 is a steal! If they are good quality wheels... their site says $3500, what are the specs?

Wow - $2400 is a steal! If they are good quality wheels... their site says $3500, what are the specs?

The site said 3500 but probably referring to larger sizes. I spoke with the owner and he quoted me the 2400. I gave him specs at 18 x 10 and 18 x 9.5 with 4.75 back space. May be a good source for wheels where it doesn't cost close to 4k for a set. I'm crossing my fingers they turn out nice. They look good in the pics.