Carlisle PA, GM Nationals

Spoolin,

I was there last year. Honestly, dont waste your time. They need to change the name to All Camaro Nationals. Thats pretty much the only thing that was up there. All the peeps with the new Camaros. Nothing against them... just sayin.

Chris

Esasky's85GN said:
Spoolin,

I was there last year. Honestly, dont waste your time. They need to change the name to All Camaro Nationals. Thats pretty much the only thing that was up there. All the peeps with the new Camaros. Nothing against them... just sayin.

Chris

Ok you live in the area. I'm in Harrisburg be nice for someone to teach me how to work on these things

I'll be there that Saturday. That's true its usually about 70% Camaros. They do usually have nice cars in the invitational displays and in the concourse judging area. My biggest complaint about the show is the registration fee, $40 for 3 days (includes admission for 2). Most people can't attend 3 days. Why not allow people to register for just Saturday for $20?

Spoolin,

I live about 3.5 hours away from you but am more than happy to help out with your car.

Undercover,

Totally understand what you are talking about. Some people just want to go up there, show their car for a day, and then head home.

Your way out in western PA. Shes running fine right now just I'm the future be cool to hang with some other TB guys. The meets are usually around philly. Its just a pain to drive all the way out there.

I'll be there on Saturday. The GM show usually features "Camaros at Carlisle," that's why there are so many F-Bodies there. But also a lot of GTOs and some old-school cars too. Outside of one the West gates there is usually a display set up called the "Solid Lifter Showroom," a cool display of GM SuperCars that should not be missed.

Spoolin,

Drive on out man! We have a good amount of TB guys around here. We try to get together monthly to BS and drink beer. Its a good time.

Chris

Spoolin,

Drive on out man! We have a good amount of TB guys around here. We try to get together monthly to BS and drink beer. Its a good time.

Chris
ill make it down there eventually, I just have to plan ahead. I wont make it too this months going on Vacation. But i will check the NE section on here to find out where the meet is next time.