Car stolen, need repairs.

BLACK6PACK

1 sec reaction King
Ok guys, my car was stolen and incurred some damage. This will be an insurance job due to the fact that it will come in well over the deductable. I am going to need a new steering column, alarm, and the wiring under the dash was messed up pretty good. I will also need some body work on the header panel and hood. The hood latch is screwed up and the hood doesn't open too easily and they screwed it up trying to open the hood. The insurance company wants me to take it to a shop, but I need to know where to take it that could either do all the work or is good enough to show insurance company how much its going to cost. Most dealers don't have a clue about these cars, and I have a bunch of aftermarket wiring under the dash that I don't want them to screw up IE: tach, oil, water, scanmaster, alky, boostcomander, alarm etc.

I'm in downtown Fort Lauderdale and it would help to have someone nearby do the work/estimate.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Ok guys, my car was stolen and incurred some damage. This will be an insurance job due to the fact that it will come in well over the deductable. I am going to need a new steering column, alarm, and the wiring under the dash was messed up pretty good. I will also need some body work on the header panel and hood. The hood latch is screwed up and the hood doesn't open too easily and they screwed it up trying to open the hood. The insurance company wants me to take it to a shop, but I need to know where to take it that could either do all the work or is good enough to show insurance company how much its going to cost. Most dealers don't have a clue about these cars, and I have a bunch of aftermarket wiring under the dash that I don't want them to screw up IE: tach, oil, water, scanmaster, alky, boostcomander, alarm etc.

I'm in downtown Fort Lauderdale and it would help to have someone nearby do the work/estimate.

Brad-
I sent ya an email.
Regards,
Jeff

Try...

"Henry's Auto Circuit, Inc." 954-963-4712, Speak to the owners son, Mike Tavares. 5642 SW 25 St., Hollywood, FL ONLY ON ELECTRICAL.

Sorry to hear about your car

:(

That really bites. Same thing was done to mine about 4 years ago. This crap can give you an ulcer. At least you still have the car!

Sorry to hear about your car. I've got the latch part that mounts to the radiator support if you need it. I don't have the part that mounts to the hood. I've also got some interior pieces. Let me know what else you need.