Car Show Winner

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Congrats Mike on winning an award plaque in the Cruise to Colby car show in Everett WA on Memorial Day. Great turn out this year with 700 cars. Nice to see an all original stocker getting recognized!

A nice car with a great story got a lot of attention from spectators all day long:cool:

And I have to give a congrats to you too sir... You did win one also? correct? Had a great day. And now I am in the process of putting together a photo collage with pics from today to give to Mr. S with his award.. Good times.

Didn't win last year but I was fortunate this year. That makes 100% winning rate for all the GN's that entered this year - a GN sweep!! :D

I'm sure Mr. S will be very pleased. Nice to see your whole family coming out and enjoying the cruise and show.

Hopefully the next event to see ya will be the GN Northwest BBQ get together. How 'bout it Jason?

I really have to thank the crew at GN Northwest for all they have done for us.. It's been a great journey.. Jason, Dan, Gene and Andrew You guy's are the GREATEST. Couldn't have ever gotten this far without you all.. Oh Yeah BBQ... wooohoooo Shameless pics to follow..
03.jpg

2011colbywinner.jpg

winnerbart2011.jpg

GREAT pics, Mike! ('cept for the last one.......I threw up in my mouth just a little after that one.:p:biggrin:)

And to think that is the same car I saw year after year rotting away under that carport. Looks great Mike.

Thanks you guys, And Ken you know I was thinking about that, I have to thank the crack heads who stole the car, well for 5 blocks anyway. Without those guys Mr. S's car would have sat under there for god knows how many years until he died and then his sister would have gotten rid of it.

That would have been very sad. I am so lucky to have been the one called out for this car. I guess all of this was in the cards for all of us.. I still can't believe I have one of the greatest muscle cars of all time in my garage. I get to care for it... Just stupid luck I suppose...

Very nice Mike,

The car has come a long way since I met you and the now famous GNGift back in Sept at GN Northwest. You have been rewarded for being the good person that you are and should be commended for what you have done with the car.

RJ

car show

Congrats Mike on your win. I to took top honers for Buick at musclepalooza at lebanon valley speedway in up state New York. Hemmings puts it on twice a year It was quite a shock as there were a lot of nice Buicks there. Have 87GN tt car with 19,000 miles on it. Congrats again.