Can't view this site on my desktop cpu

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
I am not able to pull this site up on my home computer. This is the only site that I cannot view. Please help. I have cleared the cookies through the "Internet options" under the tools tab and it still won't load.

do you have a home network with a router?

My router freaked out last week and it looked like about half the internet was down. Some stuff worked, some not.

Resetting the router fixed it.

Bob

Ok I pushed the reset button and that didn't help. I also unplugged it and that didn't help either. Any more ideas?

I had a similiar problem- started on Feb. 26 and took me almost 2 months to figure it out... hours online with Dell techs and Comcast... I finally contacted Jay (administrator) and he received a email from the site server that I had been trying to hack into there system--(which I had never heard of prior to) and after 2 more weeks I was finally able to get back on. you might want to do a trace route and see where it stops. I'll send a PM.

Hmmm... Have you trying clearing your cache? When did it start? Can you view my homepage or any of the links in my sig?

Hmmm... Have you trying clearing your cache? When did it start? Can you view my homepage or any of the links in my sig?

How do clear the cache? I'll have to email the links in your sig to myself from my phone to try to open them from my CPU. I don't know when it started but its been giving me trouble for at least two weeks now.